Chapter 10

the sky became dark and the moon was shining so bright.the trees were swaying for the cold breeze and people, who were walking, they are going to their homes and they have shut their doors and windows and stayed put. 

Aria came to Elena's place, all dressed up and ready for the party, as for Elena, well you could say, she wasn't ready, instead she was wearing her blue towel around her body while Aria showed a yellow short dress, from the sleeves it had a nice design lace. ''how about this one? this is really cute, Ethan will go nuts, when he see you in this.'' Aria said. ''nope, i don't like that, that's too girlish,you know that's not my style, can't i wear a nice blouse and a pair of jeans?'' Elena groaned. ''no, you can't, you are girl,not a boy,'''Aria explained. then Aria showed a maxi dress that was blue and the whole dress was made out of lace. ''oh my gosh, this looks really sexy, how about this one?'' Aria asked. ''i can't wear my converse shoes with that dress, it will look weird'' Elena said,staring at Aria. ''oh brother, can you pick a dress soon, it's 6.30 p.m.'' Aria said. then Aria looked for another dress, then she found a beautiful navy blue, off shoulder dress, and she thought this would be perfect for Elena. '' Elena, you have to like this one,this i like,it''s really cute, and you can wear your converse shoes with it.'' Aria said. '' yes, it does look really nice, actually it's perfect, thank you so much Aria,you're the best.'' Elena said. ''anything for my best friend'' Aria smiled. and they both hugged each other. ''i'm so happy, you found someone to love''. Aria said. ''hmmmm'' Elena said Elena's phone beeped. it was from Ethan. the message said,''i can't wait to see you, my princess.'' Elena smiled and replied,''can't wait to see you too,my prince''. Aria peeped at Elena's phone, ''oh wow, you two love birds, should get a room''. Aria laughed. ''oh cut it out! i really like him, he is my first boyfriend, that i had my first kiss with''. Elena said,but while she said ''kiss'' her cheeks started to blush. '' oh my god!!! you're blushing! you're blushing!'' Aria said and laughed. ''cut it out!,seriously!'' Elena said. ''okay, okay,lets go, i don't wanna miss the party, and i think Ethan must be waiting'' Aria said it with a smirk. ''oh my goodness, you're right, i'll get ready.'' Elena said. so Elena got ready and wore her converse shoes and the two girls went downstairs. '' you, girls be careful.'' George said. ''alright, alright , nerd, i will bring your sister,safe and sound'' Aria said,closing the door behind her and the two girls set off to the party.

Meanwhile, the party was going great in Jason's and Aria's house, it was such a crowd, people were in the pool, laughing, talking, making out, and whatnot. Ethan was in the living room, drinking a glass of coke and he was eyeing the door, wondering will Elena ever appear from the door, because he was looking forward to meeting her. Jason came up to Ethan. ''hey dude, enjoying the party?'' Jason asked. ''yeah, it's okay, i guess.'' Ethan said, looking down. '' hey, hey buddy, don't be upset, Elena is coming, and believe me when she says yes to something, she will make sure she makes it through.'' Jason said. still Ethan was looking down, and then Jason saw Elena and his sister coming, he got instantly happy. ''speak of the devil, look who is right at the door.'' Jason said. Ethan looked up and he saw Elena, he was once again mesmerized by her great beauty,he was speechless,and in his vision,he couldn't see anyone except the girl of his dreams,to him she was a dazzling angel,who descended from heaven with two beautiful wings. she was wearing a simple dress, and what Ethan loved the most about Elena was, that she never wore make - up. Ethan thought, she had a natural beauty.  Elena saw Ethan and came running towards him and hugged him really tight. '' hey, baby'' Elena said. ''hey, angel'' Ethan said,looking at her eyes and landed a sweet kiss on her lips. 

there  were so many people in the party and there were loud music, and people danced all night long. Elena was dancing with Aria, and Ethan was dancing with Jason. Ethan couldn't stop looking at Elena, because they way she moved her body,and laughed. he was simply mesmerized. then finally most of the students went home, some stayed. Elena went to sit down. Ethan saw her and went up to her, ''wow!, i never knew you could dance like that! you were amazing!'' Ethan said. '' ha ,ha, ha, don't be silly.''Elena said. ''no, honestly, you were amazing!'' Ethan said. then Aria and Jason thought of a plan, they thought, there were not much people and they thought, if they put a slow love song, Elena and Ethan would dance for it. ''hmm, what love song, shall we put?'' Aria said, thoughtfully. ''wait, i just know the perfect song'' Jason said. he ran upstairs and came downstairs with a CD. ''what are you, doing? and what is the CD, you're putting?'' Aria asked,confused. ''one of mom's Elvis Presley songs, and the song that i'm putting is ''i can't help falling in love with you''. Jason said. then he put the song and played it. Elena was drinking her coke, when Ethan heard the song. that was his song, that he wanted to dance with Elena on their wedding day. Ethan looked at Jason, and Jason was making sign languages to Ethan. Ethan chuckled.Ethan looked at Elena, put out his hand, ''may i have this dance with you, Elena?'' Ethan asked. Elena looked at him surprisingly. ''well, yes you may'' Elena smiled and she stood up and by that minute, Elena and Ethan were on the dance floor. Aria and Jason looked at them, ''they are so cute together.'' Aria said. '' yeah, they are'' Jason said. Ethan was looking at Elena's eyes, they were like diamonds to him. ''you look beautiful tonight.'' Ethan said kissing her cheek. ''thank you,'' Elena said, kissing him back to the cheek. the whole night, they were dancing,nice and gracefully