Chapter 9

today was a sunny morning, it was so bright that Elena's bedroom was full of light, and a bit of sunshine was hitting her pale face. George as usual, didn't bother to wake Elena up cause he was tired of it, because he always wanted Elena to be annoyed, but instead, Elena keeps calm and she just laughs at the end of it, so in that case, George liked her very much. so George went downstairs to see what was for breakfast. well for Elena, she was fast asleep,until then, suddenly ''RING!,RING!'' Elena turned to her side table, to reach her phone and she lazily opened one eye to see who was calling, it was none other than her best friend, Aria. '' good morning (yawns)'' Elena says. ''good morning, lazy bones, you haven't called me for awhile, i started to get worried and I've noticed you been out lately, what's going on?'' Aria asked , worried. ''oops, i'm sorry (yawns) i haven't called you a couple of days, cause actually...... i fell in love'' Elena said. ''oh okay,.....WAIT, WHAT!'' Aria shouted. ''ouch! my eardrums, lower your volume, i'm a human being too, you know.'' Elena said, with a jump. '' wait, i'm coming over'' Aria said. ''okay... by then, i will take a shower.'' Elena said. '' NO!, you stay right where you are, and don't move a muscle, cause i wanna know everything, so don't try to escape!'' Aria said. ''but, i feel sticky! it wont take five min--, '' Elena stopped speaking, cause she knew Aria cut her off. '' unbelievable'' Elena said. 

fifteen minutes later, Aria busted the door open ''aah! what the flower do you think you're doing, you're trying to break my door, what's the matter with you?'' Elena asked surprised and confused. ''what's the matter me? i'll tell you what's the matter with me, i just went crazy when my best friend just  said she fell in love, are you serious? or is this one of your jokes.'' Aria asked curiously. ''i'm serious, hundred percent.'' Elena said. ''well, well, (smirk) who is the lucky boy?'' Aria asked, cheerfully. ''Ethan, Ethan Moses.'' Elena said, when she said that name, she blushed a little. '' the new guy? oh my goodness, you're blushing!! i'm so happy for you, i knew that guy liked you, Jason told me everything, and believe me, girl he was in love with you.'' Aria said happily. ''really? i didn't know that,  must have been interesting.'' Elena said. ''hey, where is your mom, i didn't see her downstairs or in her room, the one who opened the door for me was,   your brother nerdy George.'' Aria said. ''ha ha ha, well was he wearing my Clark Kent glasses? Elena asked. ''duh, he was wearing them, believe me, you're brother is crazy sometimes.'' Aria said. ''yeah, but he's still my big nerdy brother, who protects me. well actually, my mom went to Canada.'' Elena said sadly. ''what, why?'' Aria asked. ''business trip, i never got the chance to say bye to her cause i was asleep, she left me a note here. So she will be back after five days.'' Elena said. ''aww, don't worry she will be fine.'' Aria said, cheering her up. ''yeah i guess so.'' Elena said. '' hey, Jason and me are having a Christmas party tonight, you wanna come?'' Aria asked, changing the subject. ''yeah, that would be cool, i'll be there,what time?'' Elena asked. ''7.00 p.m?'' Aria said. ''cool,count me in'' Elena said. ''oh by the way, Jason just  went to Ethan's house to ask whether he will come to the party as well.'' Aria said. ''yay!, can't wait to meet him.'' Elena said happily.

Jason was outside of Ethan's house and he rang the  bell. the door opened, it was Ethan, he was indeed surprised to see Jason. ''hey buddy, what's up, good morning.'' Ethan said politely. ''good morning, man. so how did it go?'' Jason asked. ''come in, first'' Ethan laughed. ''how did what go?'' Ethan asked. '' oh you know, the date, you and Elena, how is it going?'' Jason asked curiously. ''well, it's great! she is amazing,  i love her so much. and the crazy thing is, i actually wanna marry her!'' Ethan said happily. ''you WHAT!, are you freaking serious? ''Jason shouted curiously. ''yeah, i am serious about this, i mean, i'm crazy about her, even now i miss her, i wish she was here right now. so i can hug her and kiss her all i want.'' Ethan said. ''woah! woah! slow down. wow! that girl is driving you crazy.'' Jason said. ''she is not just any girl, Jason. she is a rare breed, she is so special, and i wanna be with her for the rest of my life.'' Ethan said. '''does Elena know that, you wanna marry her so badly?'' Jason asked. '' no she doesn't, please don't tell her. please, it's top secret'' Ethan begged. ''don't worry, buddy. everything is locked inside the vault. so you're secret is safe with me'' Jason said, giving him the arm around the shoulder. '' hey dude, you wanna come for the Christmas party? it's at my place.'' Jason asked. '' if Elena is going, i'm going too.'' Ethan said. ''well, trust me buddy, Elena will definitely come, i mean my sister would never wait without inviting Elena, i mean they're like sisters.'' Jason said. ''okay, (smirk) , i will definitely come, for sure.'' Ethan said. '' okay pal, see you at 7.00 p.m.'' Jason said and he left.