Chapter 12

the next day was a beautiful morning. As for Elena,she was sleeping like a log. but Ethan was up,and he was looking at Elena sleep so peacefully. to Ethan, Elena was sleeping like an angel and he touched her soft fair skin and her fair face. Elena made a grin and she opened her eyes. ''good morning, beautiful.'' Ethan said, smiling. ''good morning,Ethan'' Elena said, in her half asleep voice. Elena was about to get up, when she realized something......, she had nothing on her, she was completely naked,she was covering herself, in the sheets. '' Ethan? did we have sex? Elena asked, a little concerned. ''yeah, we did. except, i didn't do the main event.'' Ethan said. ''oh my gosh! i had sex with you!'' Elena said, freaking out. ''woah! woah! calm down.it's alright, now we eternally love each other, that's what sex is about, doing it only to that person you love the most.'' Ethan said. ''yeah'' Elena said happily, then she kisses Ethan again once more. she searches for Ethan's shirt. ''baby, where is your shirt?'' Elena asked. ''oh it's right there, why? Ethan asked, curiously. Elena took it  and she wore it for herself to cover herself. Ethan looked at Elena and still her beauty never fades away, Ethan was thinking of her, beautiful curly hair, her fair face, and those diamond eyes, ''man, i go nuts when i'm around her.'' Ethan said quietly. ''come on, downstairs i'll make you some tea.'' Elena smiled and disappeared from the door. 

Ethan just went for a quick shower and he wore his jeans, but the shirt was with Elena. so he went downstairs. ''you are going already?'' Elena asked. ''well your brother might come at any time and he might see me. i will have to go . but first i will be needing my shirt.'' Ethan said. '' ha ha ha, oh silly me. but wait, drink your tea first. what do u wanna have for breakfast? Elena asked. ''oh baby, i'm fine. because i had a lovely dinner.'' Ethan gave a smirk mischievously. ''when did you have a nice dinner?'' Elena asked curiously. ''baby, i had a lovely dinner of you. i was hungry for your kisses, sweety.'' Ethan said. ''oh, say so'' Elena said happily. she was blushing too. so Elena went upstairs and just wore an old dress. and gave Ethan's shirt back. Elena made tea for Ethan and he actually drank it quite quickly and he gave her sweet kiss.

so Ethan went and Elena was thinking about the night and the love that they shared and how Ethan kissed her and how he touched her hair, and the way he brushed his hands on her face. Elena was smiling the whole time.