Chapter 6

By these words, Elena was shocked. she couldn't believe of what she heard. for the first time in her life has she ever heard anyone say such a thing. ''Elena?.....'' Ethan asked, looking at her pale face. ''i... i... i don't know what to say..''Elena said nervously. ''what do you mean?'' Ethan asked curiously. '' i mean, do you really mean it?, are you really in love with me?'' Elena asked. ''yes, i am, i can't stop thinking about you, and i can't take my eyes of you, cause you are so beautiful''. Ethan said, proudly. Elena's eyes started to tear up with happy  tears,and she was filled with happiness. she was so cheerful and happy that her answer was, ''YES,YES of course i will.'' Elena said happily.Ethan was so happy that  he took her in his arms and landed a sweet, passionate kiss on her lips. Elena kissed him back and both of them looked at each other in the eye. ''you have such beautiful eyes'' Ethan said bringing her close to him. ''really?'' Elena asked. ''yeah, they're so magnetic, cause when i look at you, you're eyes draw my eyes to you, actually they're like diamonds''. Ethan said proudly. ''oh stop it,stop fooling me around'' Elena giggled. ''honestly,..... you are that beautiful rare breed''. Ethan said it with charm. Elena was so in love with him, when he said that.'' you're done eating?''. Ethan asked. ''yeah, i'm done'' Elena said. so Ethan payed the check and both of them went outside.

It was a really chilly night, before you even know it time just goes fast and Elena forgot that she had to go home. ''oh my goodness!, i gotta go home, my brother is gonna be so worried." Elena said, in a hurry. ''wait, can you just wait for twenty minutes, please?." Ethan begged Elena to stay, so Elena agreed to stay. Ethan and Elena were walking through the street. ''brrrr.....'' Elena shivered. ''you sound cold...., wait, here ,have my jacket.'' Ethan said handing his black jacket to Elena. ''how come you have an extra jacket?'' Elena asked. ''oh you know, just in case'' Ethan said giving a smirk. Elena giggled. ''it's such a beautiful night''. Elena said, happily twirling. ''yeah, it sure is beautiful''. Ethan said. Ethan came close to Elena,took her freezing hand and kissed it and said ''i love you so much, for eternity''. ''i love you too'' Elena whispered. ''may i have this dance with you''. Ethan asked looking at Elena. ''yes, you may.'' Elena giggled. so they danced till the stars shine so brightly in the sky, then it started to snow. ''oh my goodness, it's snowing!'' Elena said with awe. ''yes it is'' Ethan said. ''Ethan...... i have to go, can you walk me home?''. Elena asked. ''yeah, sure'' Ethan said looking down, he didn't want her to go, but he had no choice.

so they arrived to Elena's apartment and they looked at each other. Ethan came close to Elena, and touched her face ,  brought her close and kissed her and then he let her go.''i'll call you'' Ethan said. ''okay, i love you'' Elena shouted. ''i love you too'' Ethan shouted too. and so he watched her leave, then he left. Elena was so happy that she took the stairs instead of the elevator. she came to her floor and opened the door, it was unlocked, it was so dark.'' i think they have gone to sleep" Elena said. so Elena went upstairs to her room and she went to the washroom. she just turned on the hot water mode and started to take a shower. then she came out and opened her closet, it was so dark, she couldn't see a thing. she finally found her pajamas, and jumped into bed, believe it or not she couldn't forget the night she had with Ethan. then she fell asleep peacefully.