1

Episode one of The Winners Heart

"Yoongi...why are you doing this?" I whimpered as I tried to get my bruised wrist out of the tight ropes. I couldn't see a damn thing with these blind folds on.

"You're asking the wrong questions baby" I heard him chuckle and I can just imagine that sinister smirk plastered on his face right now.

"I thought...I thought you-"

"Loved you?" Yoongi laughed and my heart instantly shattered. My own boyfriend kidnapping me and torturing me because of what?

"I never loved you, you were just a good fuck, you're so fucking clueless..."

_______________________________

"Get out!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to shove his girlfriend, Jisoo out of his mansion.

"No, we need to talk about this!" Jisoo tried to climb her way over Jungkook's muscular, tall build but that only gave him better access to her body, resulting in him throwing her out the door.

"There's nothing to talk about. Don't come into MY house accusing me of such stupid things!" Jungkook yelled and before Jisoo could get another word out, the conversation ended with a door slammed shut in her face.

She sat on the front door steps dazed and confused as to how she ended up out here in the first place when Jungkook's the one who clearly cheated on her. As soon as her best friend Yeri told her rosè gossiped about her "intimate" night out with her boyfriend, Jisoo drove straight to jungkook's house at 1 a.m in the morning.

When she confronted him, she expected him to calmly deny such a lie, but instead he got defensive. Very defensive. Almost too defensive.
At that point Jisoo knew he was lying to her face which got them into that very heated argument.

One thing ran through Jisoo's mind though and that was revenge. Not on Jungkook, he'll come crawling back in no time.

Park Rose was in for a fucking delight today.

--------------------------

Jisoo examined the CZ 75 pistol in her hand as she stood in front of the Park Residence not too far from her own house.

And of course her friends were with her.

Come for one, come for all right?

They all had their own respective weapons, but of course they won't be using them. Jennie and Yeri are both specialized in judo with a 10th-degree black belt, Rose won't dare to fight back.

"Rosè, get your bitch ass out here!" Jisoo yelled and one window in the house automatically glowed up as if Rosè knew she was going to be here. The window flung open and Jisoo clocked her gun and aimed it at the sleepy girl.

Rosè stood there not fazed by the gun at all. "Really? A gun? I'll come down as long as you take out all the bullets you fucking psycho" Rosè's lip itched with irritation from being woken up at such an ungodly hour.

The blonde girl crossed her arms, waiting for Jisoo to empty the gun. She may be an evil snake-whore, but she'd like to be an evil snake-whore with her body parts still attached.

"Ahem!" Rosè cleared her throat and jisoo rolled her eyes before letting all the bullets drop to the floor.
"Happy?" Rosè scoffed at how stupid jisoo thinks she is. "The other one" she demanded.

"You really think I'm gonna shoot you?" Jisoo yelled. This bitch was getting on her last nerve, all she had to do was come outside, so jisoo can actually shoot her.

"Hell yeah!" Rosè barked and slammed her windows shut.

"The hard way it is then" Jisoo muttered before aiming her pistol at Rosè's window.

30 bullets and 15 broken windows later....

Jisoo smirked as she finally got a fuming Rosè at the front door steps.
"If your gonna shoot me I suggest you get it over with" she said, impatiently tapping her foot on the pavement.

"If I wanted to kill you, you would already be dead sweetie" Jisoo scoffed and shoved her gun in the pocket of her dark blue jacket.

"What I want to know is why the hell are you telling everyone you slept with Jungkook?" Jisoo quirked her eyebrow, daring Rosè to lie to her face. Rosè knew better than to play around at a time like this, it would only end with her having a bullet in her pretty skull.

"Because we did"

Rose's confession was enough to make Jisoo walk up to her and begin choking her. They both fell to the ground due to Jisoo's strong grip around the girls neck. Jennie and Yeri stood and watched because they know Jisoo won't actually kill her... or so they thought.

"You're a lying bitch! Jungkook wouldn't do that to me, you deceived him, maybe you drugged him since your such a whore for his dick" Jisoo spat and began repeatedly slamming the back of Rose's skull on the concrete ground.

When Jisoo's friends realized that she might just actually kill rose tonight, they finally stepped in. "Jisoo stop, the neighbors might hear!" Jennie said as her and Yeri tried to get her off of Rose who's face was starting to loose color.

With a final pull, Jisoo was snatched off of Rose. "Let me catch you around him again and I promise on my dead mother I will fucking kill you" Jisoo warned and left the sobbing girl on the floor.

"Tell your rich daddy and you'll also be getting a sweet message from us too" Jennie smiled and left with Yeri, but not before Yeri and rose gave each other a knowing look...

"You did this didn't you?" Rose said with a raspy voice and Yeri scoffed, leaving the girl behind too.