20

Episode 20 of The Winners Heart ♦

SMUT WARNING! (I'm not the best at writing smut like I used to be but I can try lol)

"a-ah! Hoseok!"~

I monaed oudly as Hoseok began tp pick up his pace while tightly gripping onto my waist. I dig my nails onto his back as he left love bites on my neck before subtly fliiping me over on the hospital bed so I could be on top. He then proceded to slam me down on his dick forcing me to ride him.

"oh my fuc-" I held my mouth as I felt a urging pit arise in my stomach, but Hosoek suddenly slowed down. "Why are you crying? Am I hurting you? We can stop if you want" Hoseok said with a worried expression as I wipe my face not realizing that I was crying.

"N-no, I just...fuck, I'm so happy right now. I like you alot Hoseok" I said between sniffs and Hoseok gave me a small smile before hugging my waist.

"I love you" he replied but I wasn't too sure on how to respond. I don't know if what I have for Hoseok was love but I'm sure it will turn out to be.

"You don't have to say anything, tell me when you're sure, I promise it's no rush" Hoseok said reassuringly and it caused more tears to tirckle down my cheeks.

"You know not being able to cum hurts so please lets finish this" I chuckle in embarrassment but all of that went awy before Hoseok puled me back down and went harder and deeper than before.

"I-I'm alomsot there baby" he moaned and the room was filled with sounds of skin slapping until we both reached our climax.

------------------------------------------------

I sat in my math class dozed off and away from the rest of the world as my mind went back to a few days ago in that hospital room. I couldn't get Hosoek out of my mind after that. The way he touched me, kissed me...loved me.

It wasn't the feeling of him inside of me, it was the feeling of love he put into it eventhough he was being rough he still did it with such care.

I'm not sure if I cried because of the lack of sexual contact since me and Jungkook broke up but I knew the way Hoseok touched me was diffierent from the way Jungkook did. I thought Jungook was the ony that could make me crazy but Hoseok made me loose my mind.

I sighed due to boredom and descreatly checked my phone to see if Hoseok has called mw today but if course there were no phone calls.

Did he just want sex then ditche me? I growl at the tjought and shook my mind not believing that he would do something so terrible.

He is sick after all. Maybe I should go see him today and bring him somethign healthy to eat.

Ah, Hosoek-ssi I miss you.

"Ms. Kim, would you like to tell us what your mumbling about?" Mrs. Yuki, my History teacher said and I immediately raise my head up wondering what shes talking about.

"Who is hoseok?" She asles loud and bluntly in front of eveyrone and they all looked at me like I was crazy ans began to whisper among themselves.

Shit, I mustve said that out loud. Well, theres nothing to be afraid of, im so glad he doesnt go to this hell of a school, I like that nobody here knows him.

"Oh, Hoseok, he's my boyfriend" I answered bodly and I jear quite a few gasp.

What are they si shcoked about? They think I couldnt find another man that quick.

"I can't believe it, it has to be Jung Hosoek" some guy from behind me whicpers to his friend and ain't trun around. Intruding tbe conversation.

"Do you know him? Why does eveyrone in the room look like theyve seen a ghost?" I question and he looks back at his firend before turning back to me.

"Know him? Nobody knows that guy and if they did, they wouldnt admit it" he chuckles nervously and furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean? He's an angel"

"Angel my ass, that guys the de- uh, never mind, you say you two date right? You should ask him" he said before mjnding his own business.

I turn around in my desk thinking about what he said.

"Everyone shut your mouths this instant and Jisoo, i better not hear another word come out your mouth" Ms. Yuki yelled and the class was back in order.

Hoseoks surname is Jung but why does that sound really familiar?

Aish! Im just being paranoid, im sure its nothing.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠