27

Episode 27 of The Winners Heart ♦

Authors POV*

"If  You make another fucking sound,I'll fuck you till you can't walk and you'll feel me in you for a week!", Yoongi growls before ripping  Hoseok's hospital gown in half. Yoongi stood there for a while admiring Hoseok round ass before giving it a harsh slap, leaving a huge red hand print. 

Hoseok let out a loud whimper then quickly covered his mouth but knew it was too late. He hadn't been active in that area in a long time so he couldn't possibly imagine the pain he was about to go through. 

"Didn't I tell you shut your fucking mouth slut !", Yoongi shouted before harshly slamming his huge dick into hoseok's tiny hole. Hoseok yelped in pain as he felt the first thrust. He could actually hear his insides ripping. 

He held onto the bed's headboard for support as Yoongi began thrusting in and out of hoseok without preparation or lube. Just fresh and raw. 

"Tell me is this the type of shit you and Namjoon did? Did he ever fuck you as good as I did huh?!", Yoongi shouted and gripped onto Hoseoks brown locks, harshly tugging at his hair causing him to shout in pain. 

He knew he wasnt supposed to say anything but he couldn't help it anymore, the pain was unbearable. "I-I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I KILLED HOLLY! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT YOONGI!", but Hoseoks words only angered Yoongi even more which caused him to continuously thrust into Hoseok. 

Youngi thrust into Hoseok for a good amount of times before pulling out and violently flipping him over his knees. "I'm going to spank you, and I want you to count them. Every time you mess up, we"ll start over. Every time you swear, I'll hit twice as hard", Yoongi said before Hoseok shook his head profusely.  "p-please...I didn't do anything, this isn't fair Yoongi".

"See you're a liar, you just told me you killed Holly now you tell me you didn't. Unfair? I don't think it's unfair at all. What you did to me years ago was unfair so you don't have a fucking say in this", Yoongi growls before he spanks Hoseok hard. "Now count." 

"Y-Yoongi pl-" before Hoseok could finish his sentence, Yoongi gave him another spank on his ass "I.said.count" and with that Hoseok was left sobbing trying to count and not anger Yoongi again. 

...

"F-fifty" Hoseok sniffed and Yoongi gave him another spank, harder than the last and he screamed profanities and felt like dying inside. 

"You're not very good at this game huh? Well your lucky im tired of your shit, I'll be back again tomorrow and just so you dont run away like you did years ago, I have a little something for you", Yoongi smirked and pulled out a long needle objest from his bag.

"You see this? This is a tracking device, you know what I love about this? If you remove it you'll go into an electric shock so strong it can kill you", Yoongi states and Hoseok immediately jumps out Yoongi's lap, crawling to a corner since he was too sore to walk.

"Why won't you just kill me already, it's what you want right?" Hoseok says as Yoongi takes long strides towards him.

"Oh that'd be fun but not as much fun watching you suffer", Yoongi smiled then roughly grabbed Hoseoks neck, forcing the needle into the back of his neck before letting go.

Yoongi got and fixed himself before walking to the, he looked back to see Hoseok huddle on the floor traumatized just how he wanted him to be yet for some strange reason he's not happy, he's not satisfied.

"It was nice seeing you again Hoseok", Yoongi sighed and walked out the door.

"Thanks again guys", Yoongi shook hands with his old gang members and gave them each share of money for being his lookout.

"Anytime Yoongs", Minhyuk said and the rest of the boys left after they said their goodbyes.

Yoongi quickly grabbed his phone and dialed a number hoping it would pick.  luckily after the third ring it picked up.

"Hello?", the person on the other line answered. "Hey, I hope you're not still mad at me after all these years", Yoongi said with sly smile and could hear the person gasp in shock, "Yoongi? Is this really you?!".

"Nice to hear from you too, Namjooon"

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

This book is cringe lol bye