31

Episode 31 of The Winner's Heart

Hoseok's POV*

"F-fuck..", I groan as I try to walk off the pain in my hospital room.

Ever since Yoongi came back, everyday he would come into my hospital room and do what he does best, I don't even know how sometimes, but Yoongi always finds a way if it's not his way.

Tears stained my cheeks as I slowly took another painful step towards my bed. Since my hands were losing balance,I roughly landed on the bed which made me yelp in pain.

"Mr. Jung, are you okay?", I hear a nurse say followed by a soft knock on my door. Before I could tell her I was fine, she entered anyways.

"Y-yes, there's no need to check up on me every hour Hyo Rin", I give her a slight smile and she gives me a smile back. "I'm just makign sure everythings fine since your test results came back..", she muttered with a grin and my eyes widened.

"They came back already?", I questioned and she nodded in response. "I wanted to deliver it personally because I know how much this means to you and your mother, I haven't told her yet, I think you should see it yourself", Hyo Rin said with a now blank expression on her usually bright face.

Weird...

She hands me the yellow enveplope and quickly walks out the door. I sigh and pray for the best before tearing it open.

I took the two papers out of the envelope, one looking like it contained my lab results and the other...

A release form? Why would I be released unless...

I quickly looked at my lab results and tears brewed in my eyes.

I can't believe it. I'm being released...into another medicinal facility all the way in America.

I tire the lab results and release form and throw them in the air.

I guess they couldn't help me after all, I don't know what I is to deserve this.

I wish I could just die already.

"Hoseok?", I hear a familiar voice as the door creaks open.

I looked up to see jisoo staring at me with worried eyes. "Why are you crying?", she asked but for some reason that made angry.

She leaves me for so long and now suddenly comes back. I needed her and she wasn't there.

"Why are you here jisoo?", I ask her but she doesn't answer me, she just walks over to my bed and sits down.

"I need to ask you some...questions", jisoo said looking unsure of what she's doing.

"What do you mean questions? You come to finally see me after all this time to ask me some god damn questions?", I said harshly and she looks taken back by my tone.

I haven't spoke like this in a long time and it scares me. I don't want to be the old Hoseok.

"Please don't be angry, I had some very important things to do and I think you might have to deal with that", Jisso said now with a sad voice which makes me feel bad for talking to her like that.

"I'm sorry...", I sighed and run a hand through my hair.

Authors POV

"It's okay I know what you're going through it hard but I need you to trust me, but...I'm not sure if I can trust you Hoseok", Jisoo said, giving Hoseok a hard stare in his eyes.

"What do you mea-", before he could finish his sentence, jisoo tossed his file records on his lap.

It took him a while to realize that those were indeed his file records.