chapter 11-Part 1

K guys so this chapter is kinda long and it's not exactly divided properly either...but who cares really

The next few chapters will be long beause I have a lot of ideas

Just want to say thanks to my readers... I know there isn't many but I really appriciate it!!!

Love you all!!!

Chellie1D

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Harry and I were meeting up later today, because the boys needed to practice. He’s picking me up during his lunch break. I’m planning on borrowing Felicia’s summer dress she bought at the mall. It was strap less, white and had big green and black flowers on it. I had nothing better, and didn’t want to show up ‘underdressed’. Anyways, Harry told me it was a formal event. Felicia was trying it on, deciding if she should let me borrow it. I was sitting on the bed watching the news (don’t ask questions). They were talking about the weather, when the reporter came on, she showed the picture of me and Harry kissing.

“One Direction’s heart throb off the market? He was recently sighted kissing a girl he’s been seeing for the past week.” They zoomed in on a picture taken from an awkward angle. You could barely make out my face, but it was enough to make me change the channel with a shriek. Felicia didn’t look over at the screen. 

“Were they talking about my boys?” she asked, intently examining herself in the mirror.

“Jake? Why would he be on the news.”

She shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes. “Hey does this boob look bigger then the other?” she turned to the side, facing me.

“Uhhh...no?” I asked more then answered.

“Oh, okay.” she went back to straightening her dress and twirling. “I guess you can borrow it tonight. But don’t get it dirty.” she warned.

“Yes! Thanks Felicia!” There was a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Jake. My smile faded. “Why are you here?” I smacked my gum. He walked in and invited himself in.

“Is she always this rude to all your boyfriends?” he asked Felicia. She pulled him into a big kiss.

“Yep. Always.” she smiled at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Damn, you look sexy today!” Jake put his hands on Felicia’s hips and pressed their foreheads together.

“Elllggghhh.” I stuck my tongue out at them. My phone vibrated on the desk beside them. “Hey can one of you toss that here?” No response. “Hello?” I looked up to find them eating each others faces off. “Never mind.” I muttered. I grabbed my phone and flopped back on the bed. 1 new message from Harry Styles. I smiled and opened it.

Harry Styles: Hey love. I’m coming to pick you up...I’ll be there in 20 minutes. xx

To Harry Styles: Kk...hurry Felicia and Jake are eating each others faces and it’s grosss!!!!

Harry Styles: ;) Hang in there!! <3

To Harry Styles: I’ll try....ewwwwwww....

“Felicia, I need the dress.” I said. No response. “Felicia!” I sang out a little. Nothing. “Guy’s stop.” Nada. “Jesus Christ! Stop it!” I screamed. They both looked up.