chapter 11-Part 2

The hall started filling with screaming fans and we were sent off the stage by a nervous Paul. Luckily, Dani and I had front row seats, which weren’t even seats because we were standing by the stage, hand touching distance. I noticed that everyone else was dressed casually, nothing like us.

“I thought this was a formal thing. That’s what Harry told me.” I nudged Danielle’s arm.

“It is, there’s an after party with like dinner and stuff. That’s the formal part. This is just fun!” she said excitedly as the five boys ran out on stage and the whole room erupted in the ear piercing screams of teenage girls. They sang their songs and we danced along. My hair was surprisingly staying in it’s perfect curls. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and found a girl who looked around fourteen shyly standing behind me.

“You’re really lucky.” she stifled. “To be dating Harry Styles I mean.”

“Oh, thanks.” I didn’t know what to say to that. She smiled at me and walked off somewhere in the crowd. “Awkward.” I said.

“Try not to let it bother you. Have you gotten any hate yet?” Dani shouted over the music.

“I haven’t checked Twitter, so I don’t know. But probably.” I sighed and we went back to dancing.

The boys finished Up All Night, and Harry spoke into the mic. “I’d like to dedicate this song to a special person. I should’ve sang this to you the first time I saw you.” He looked down at me and winked. All the fans erupted in cheers. I blushed and blew him a kiss. The music started playing for Stole My Heart.

[Liam]

The light shines

It's getting hot on my shoulders

I don't mind,

This time it doesn't matter

Cause your friends,

They look good, but you look better

Don't you know all night I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around, round, round?

[Harry]

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh)

With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)

Been waiting for a girl like you

[Liam]

I'm weaker

My words fall and they hit the ground

Oh life, come on head, don't you fail me now?

I start to say,

"I think I love you", but I make no sound   Harry leaned down towards me and mouthed the words ‘I love you’. I smiled and looked down at my feet.

[Liam]

You know 'cause all my life, I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around

[Harry]

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh eh)

With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)

Been waiting for a girl like you

[Zayn]  Zayn walked over to me and stuck out his hand.

 There is no other place that I would rather be

Than right here with you tonight

As we lay on the ground I put my arms around you  Harry made a face and pulled Zayn away the fans screamed.

And we can stay here tonight

Cause there's so much that I wanna say, I wanna say

He blew me a kiss and Harry rolled his eyes.

[Harry]

Under the lights tonight

You turned around, and you stole my heart

With just one look, when I saw your face

I fell in love

It took a minute girl to steal my heart

Under the lights tonight (eh eh eh)

You turned around, and you stole my heart (eh eh eh)

With just one look, when I saw your face (eh eh eh)

I fell in love

It took a minute girl (eh eh eh) to steal my heart tonight (eh eh eh)

With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh)

Been waitin' for a girl like you

“Thanks everyone!” The boys all shouted. “You were an amazing audience!”

“Definitely one of the loudest!” Liam added as the fans screamed and made their way for the doors. I climbed the stage and pulled Harry into a huge hug. We shared a passionate kiss in the middle of the stage. All the boys and Dani awwed.

“Come back stage before other fans attack us.” Niall suggested, suspiciously eyeing a few girls who stayed behind a bit longer. We all laughed and shuffled back.

“Amazing job boys!” Paul congratulated and hugged each one.

“It was pretty great, wasn’t it?” Louis said.

“Okay guys, get changed up and outside for dinner.” Paul said.