BURDENED

The moment of truth!
The title of sequel will be Burdened!

LOKI

THE FALLEN PRINCE has returned, his "glorious purpose" lost, and now he must face the punishment for his crimes.

HOWEVER, he may not be ready to face Amora, who has changed in his absence.

* * *

AMORA

THE ONCE MEEK woman now serves as a strong and steady source of leadership and comfort both in the healing room and on the battlefield.

HOWEVER, the life that she has rebuilt for herself may be shattered by Loki's return.

* * *

WHEN PAST AFFECTIONS and newfound tension collide, will they be able to face the growing threat to the universe?

* * *

Wow! It's actually done now! Thank you sooooo much staying this long and tolerating me!!

I have considered writing other stories that have been on my mind during this hiatus. Some are other fanfictions, some are original stories.

Would you guys be interested in any other works? Would you like more details? Or should I stay focused on Enchanted and Burdened?

I love you guys and appreciate you to no bounds! This initially had just been a small thing that was supposed to have been about 20 chapters, but you guys have made it so much more! And for that, I thank you!! :)