Chapter 11

*Stacey's POV*

I stood in the elevator and leaned against the wall. I can't believe that Hunter said that, that Gracelyn would do that. Once the elevator opened at the lobby I ran out and outside. "Stacey?" I heard someone calling my name through the crowd of fans sitting outside. 

I saw a glimpse of Hunter through them and I pushed my way out. I ran down the street and to the park. I sat on a bench in the middle and watched people all around me. My phone buzzed and I looked at the caller ID. It was Shay. "H- hello?" I choked. 

"Stacey? Where are you? Are you okay? What happened? What's wrong? Why did you run off?" I stopepd Shay. 

"I'm at the park, don't tell anyone that I'm here. I just really want to be alone right now. I'm fine." I lied. "Ask Hunter." I grumbled. 

"O-okay." He sighed. I hung up and put my phone in the back pocket of my pants. I sat here for what seemed like hours, crying my eyes out. I could sense someone sitting beside me so I took a quick glimpse. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked Shay. "I told you I wanted to be alone."

"I came to check on you and talk to you." He rubbed my back. 

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. You've been crying and Hunter told me what happened."

"Why would you care? You're apart of this and yet you came here to talk to me. It's just going to make things worse." I sighed. 

"No it will not." I looked at him with a serious look. "What?"

"What if someone sees us? No what if Gracelyn sees us?" He had a blank expression on his face, showing that he knew I was correct. 

"Well nothing is going to happen. Trust me." 

"How do you know?" I asked him. 

"Because. Well Hunter is here. I drove us here and he is sitting in the car." My eyes grew wide. 

"Why would you bring him here? Why did he come anyways?" 

"Him and I talked about it. I explained everything to him and told him where you were. He wanted to come and talk to you."

I stood up and turned towards Shay. "Well tell him I have nothing to say to him." I walked off and past the car. I heard Hunter get out and Shay stopped him.

*Hunter's POV*

"It's okay Hunter. Let her have her time." Shay stopped me from running after her. 

"What happened?" I asked him, my eyes puffy and red.

"She told me that she had nothing to say to you." he shrugged his shoulders. I sighed and got back in the car. Shay got in and drove back to the hotel. 

"What did I do?" I looked over at Shay. He glanced back at me then focused back on the road. 

"You accused her of cheating, before you even talked to her about it or me about it." He pulled up to the hotel and we got out and went inside. I sat on the couch and sighed. 

"Any luck?" Gracelyn smirked. 

"Gracelyn?" She nodded her head and i looked at her. "Why the hell are you trying to ruin my relationship? Do you really not like her that much? Why are you so freaking jealous that I have a girlfriend?"

"I'm not. I just thought." I cut her off. 

"Thought what? Thought that you could just easily get rid of her? Thought that you would be the only girl in my life?"

"Yes." She sighed and I shook my head. 

"I thought you were different than that." I stood up and walked off to my room. I heard her call after me, but I ignored her and shut the door behind me. I collapsed on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I really thought Gracelyn was different than that.

*A/N

I apologize that this chapter is short and that I have not updated in a while! It is nearing the last day of school and we have finals and exams coming up. I've just been really busy and I'm sorry. Once school is out I will try my hardest to update more often! Just please bare with me! Thank you guys so much for reading, liking, and voting, and leaving comments!