Chapter 38

Danielle and I have been doing some serious wedding planning. Hunter has been busy with interviews and shows, but he has helped some with planning. I told him I would handle it, I want our wedding day to be PERFECT.

Invites:

My Brothers

Hunter's Family

Danielle

Dan and Shay

Gracelyn

Luke Bryan

Carrie Underwood

Miranda Lambert

Kayla

We decided to keep it a small wedding, not inviting to many people. A few weeks later everyone RSVP'd and said they would be there. So that is about 50 people. We had it planned for this coming up Saturday, it's currently Tuesday. My brothers flew in earlier to help set up and everything.

We are having it at Hunter's country club and the color's we choose are baby blue and white. Danielle is my maid of honor. Gracelyn is a brides maid, along with Hunter's mom, Carrie Underwood and Miranda lambert. Dan is the best man, Dan and Shay drew straws for that. Shay is a grooms man along with Luke and My Brother Steven.

Dan and Danielle together, Shay and Carrie, Steven and Gracelyn, and Luke with Miranda walking down the isle together. We assigned Hunter's little cousin, who was about 6, to be flower girl. I got the table seating sat down and we started to work on decorations. We got flowers as the center piece for the tables and got decorations to put up everywhere.

*Dan's POV*

"I can't believe you're getting married dude, who would've thought." I laughed.

"Haha, dude, just propose to Kayla already!"

"I want to do it at the right time and I'm nervous."

"Here, do it at the wedding. Make it special."

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll do it then."

"Do you have a ring yet?" Hunter asked me.

"Yes." I got in out of my drawer and showed it to him.

"Wow, that's beautiful."

"Thanks, it's her favorite color." I said. "I'm nervous dude. What if she says no?"

"She'll say yes, I just know it."

"You positive?"

"Yes." Hunter laughed. "Don't sweat it." I nodded and we finished getting fitted for our suits. We came back the next day to pick them up.

"Let's get something to eat. I'm starved." Shay said in the back seat and I drove to McDonalds. We all walked inside. The five of us got a table and ate. Steven isn't that bad of a person, he's pretty cool and cares a lot about his sister.

"So is everything set for the wedding?" Shay asked.

"Yeah, I believe so. Stacey has been doing some last mintue touches and all. She wants this day to be perfect."

"I bet. Stacey loves things being perfect." Steven said. We all laughed and told funny and embarassing stories while eating our food.