Chapter 31

*Stacey's POV*

I woke up the next morning and looked around. "Good morning." The guy, I remember as Hunter, walked into the room.

"Um, good morning." I sat up and told him.

"How are you feeling this morning?" He asked.

"Good."

"Okay, well I am going to go make some breakfast. Come down when ever you are ready." He got up and left the room. I looked around and saw a folded piece of paper on the pillow beside me. I picked it up and looked at it.

Dear Stacey,

I'm hoping that this will help you. This is a few of our memories together.

1. When we first met. Try and remember the concert, you meeting Dan and Shay.

How about you and a bunch of other girls just waiting by the gates to see me?

When I came off of the bus and I saw all of you firls standing there, I noticed you out of them all. You caught my eye.

2. When I came and got you form your house that second day? You wanted to get out of there cause you couldn't take it anymore.

You came and went on tour with us.

3. When I bought you up on stage and we sang together? Everyone was amazed by your voice. I was amazed by your voice.

4. Our first kiss. How ours lips fit perfectly together. How the whole world stopped and it was just us two. The taste of your lips on mine. The butterflies you got in your stomach. How you were speechless afterwards.

5. When we went horse back riding together. How you were nervous to be on the horse for your first time, but you were brave enough for me.

6. The first time you told me about your dad and everyone back home. How I just listened to you and let you speak. I didn't interupt you.

and Last but not least.

7. When Gracelyn stayed in her hotel room and we all walked in on her dancing and singing. She was jumping around and then she saw us. Everyone made fun of her and she was embarrassed.

I hope that these memories will help you remember things. I miss you and I need you to try and remember. Please for me.

-HH

I reread the list over and over again. I remembered none of these things. I'm trying so hard to remember, but I just can't.

*Hunter's POV*

I sat the table and got Stacey to come downstairs. We sat at the table and started to eat breakfast. "So, I read the note that you wrote for me. I don't remember any of the things on the list." She said. "I'm sorry. I'm trying my hardest, but I just do not remember."

"It's okay, hopefully soon you will." I smiled. "I will try everything to help you remember." She looked at me, she looked like the is thinking hard and trying to remember. "So what do you remember?"

"Just basically that my name is Stacey. I'm 18, I believe my birthday is next month. And I jumped off of a bridge, that is how all of this happen."

"That's a good start." I smiled. "But you don't remember anything before that?"

"No sorry." she shook her head. She bit her lip and stood up. She walked over to me. "What are you doing." She kissed me softly then pulled away. "What was that for?"

"I thought it would bring back memories." She sighed. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine." I sighed, I wish there was something that I could do to help her. There was a knock at the door than Dan and Shay walked in. "Where's Danielle?" I asked.

"She is doing a show today at the fair." I nodded and they joined us at the table. "Hey Stacey." Shay said. She waved. "You don't remember anything does she?"

"Nope, not yet. I'm trying my hardest." I said.

"It will take some time, but it will happen. I promise." Dan said and grabbed a piece of bacon. "This is yummy." He laughed eating another piece.

"I just need her. I need her to remember things. I miss her." I bit my lip. "It's so hard being without her. I miss everything about her."

"We miss her too and we are going to try our hardest to help her." Dan said. "We're not going to give up until she remembers things. We promise."

"Thanks." I smile slightly.