Chapter 36

*Stacey's POV*

"The truth." Hunter looked at me. We stared at each other and I bit my lip. "Stacey?" I shook my brain from my thoughts and looked at him. "The absolute truth.

"I remember basically everything."

"I'm sorry and I'm sorry about everything that happened. But can I ask you one thing?" He nodded. "Why did you show up that day that I jumped and why were you scared?" I asked.

"I was scared because I love you."

"But you let me go." I cut in.

"I know, just let me finish talking. I let you go because you cheated, you kissed him back. I don't know how I could ever forgive him, it was hard to forgive you, but love conquers all. I should've never left you alone that day. I should have made sure you were okay first." I grabbed his hand. "You should go."

"Why?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes. "It's for the best." I flinched as he touched my arm and he stopped. "W-w-what happened?" I asked him.

"You broke a few things the other night and cut yourself. You were so upset about not having your memory and for having to have people go with you everywhere, etc." The tears fell on my cheeks and I got up.

"I'll just go then. I've caused you enough pain." I walked over to the front door and opened it. I glanced back at him and he was looking down at the floor. "I love you." I walked out and shut the door behind me.

I expected him to come running after me, but nothing. He didn't. I sighed and walked down the street and to Shay's place. I knocked and Shay answered. "Stacey? What are you doing here?" He looked back, with a worry look.

"I remember everything and Hunter told me it was best I leave. He is still mad at us, y'know?" Shay nodded. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Shay who is it?" A females voice came from behind him.

"Gracelyn." I mumbled to myself.

"Stacey, she's changed." Shay tried to tell me.

"What the hell Shay? You take advantage of me not having my memory and you come running back to this slut."

"Ouch." Gracelyn said.

"You deserve it." She nodded in agreement.

"Stacey, I swear. She has changed for the good."

"I promise that I have changed. I've been in therapy. Give me 10 minutes to prove myself." I sighed and walked inside, only because I have no where else to go.

"10 minutes." We sat down and Shay bought us all drinks.

"I've been in therapy ever since a few days after the day Shay and Hunter found out I was only using Shay. Even my therapist says I have been getting better. I'm sorry for EVERYTHING that I have ever done to you."

I sighed. I looked back and forth between the two. Gracelyn smiled and Shay looked at me, hoping I would accept her apology. "Stacey please give her one last chance." Shay begged.

"Why should I? How am I suppose to trust her again?" I asked.

"Please Stacey. Please give me one last chance to prove myself. Let me prove that I have changed and it's for the better. I still go to therapy and I still get anger management classes."

I shook my head. I thought long and hard and we took glances at each other. "I don't know."

"Please." I bit my lip and twiddled my thumbs.