Chapter 1

2012 - Sunday
A teenage girl named Ecstasy "Stacy" Miller" (16 years old) is riding in a car with her family: her single father named Steve Miller who is in the driver's seat; her older sister named Hailee Miller who is sitting beside Ecstasy and is reading the Bible; and her other older sister named Chelsea Miller who is sitting beside Hailee and is typing her fashion ideas on her phone for her blog called Chelsea's Closet. Steve looks at the car's mirror and sees Ecstasy snobbing and unhappy, and he thinks that she doesn't like the "new life".

Steve sees the sign and informs them that they finally arrived to Los Angeles, California and the girls stop whatever their doing and see every amazing and wonderful places in Los Angeles at the window. Chelsea opens the window and let everyone smells the fresh air outside while simultaneously taking pictures on her phone. Steve welcomes them to their new neighborhood and tells them "I know everything is new and different to you but let's try to enjoy okay?", Hailee and Chelsea nods while Ecstasy agrees with a depressed look on her face.

Everyone gets out of the car and the girls start getting their things out from the trunk. While Hailee and Chelsea are bringing their things upstairs, Steve immediately approaches her daughter Ecstasy.

Steve: Hey, are you alright.
Ecstasy: I had a weird feeling about this.
Steve: This will be our new beginning. We can finally leave what happened in Michigan behind us now.
Ecstasy: But why L.A.?
Steve: You know, this was your mother's dream to come and live in L.A., but we had not enough money before until she...
Ecstasy: Dad, you don't have to mention it again.
Steve: I know you miss you mom and it hurts to forget her, right.
Ecstasy: I know that...
Steve: We must always remember in our hearts. Now, why don't you go explore the neighborhood, meets some new friends once you're finish unpacking.
Ecstasy: I prefer my old friends.
Steve: (kneels down and place his hand on her shoulder) At least try. It's never wrong to try something new.
Ecstasy: Like the time you tried cooking for the first time.
Steve: Yeah, I almost burn down the kitchen... and our dinner as well.
Ecstasy: (laughs)
Steve: (laughs) But still, can you do that?
Ecstasy: Fine.
Steve: And remember this
Ecstasy: your mother is always there for us no matter what.

Ecstasy embraces her father and thanks him for his comfort, then Steve brings his luggage inside. Ecstasy approaches the back of the car and grabs her luggage, and accidentally bumps into a teenage boy, spilling her things on the floor. The boy helps her out putting her things back in the luggage, Ecstasy thanks him and introduces herself to him "Hi, my name is Ecstasy Miller, but you can call me Stacy" and the boy also introduces himself "Hello, my name is Ashton Baker (17 years old) and I live next door". She is shocked that they're going to be neighbors while Chelsea is spying on them through the windows on her own room.

Chelsea immediately calls Hailee and shows her to the window, Hailee looks at Ecstasy and Ashton outside and said "What's wrong about that? They're just talking". Chelsea lies down on her pink bed and starts acting crazy about how Ecstasy have found her soul mate, Hailee sits beside her and tells her "Maybe they are just friends". Chelsea disagrees with her and confirms that it's love at first sight and Hailee stares at the window again and sees Ecstasy and Ashton who is grabbing her luggage going inside the house.

Hailee immediately tells Chelsea that they're coming inside and the both of them quietly scream, then calm down and left the room. They eavesdrop through the staircase and see Ashton shaking hands with Steve, communicating and laughing. After that, Ashton gives Ecstasy's heavy luggage to Steve and left the house after saying goodbye.

Steve delivers her luggage to her own room and closes the door, Ecstasy turns around and hears knocking on the door, she opens it and sees her two sisters smiling. Ecstasy can tell exactly what they're going to say only by judging the look on their faces and informs them that they're only just friends. Hailee knew it and Chelsea is disappointed, then she tells Ecstasy that they're going to be more than just friends. Ecstasy snobs and slams the door in front of them.