Chapter 4

Later that night - Monday

At the Miller residence, Ecstasy is brushing her teeth in the bathroom and looks in the window, where he saw Ashton brushing his teeth as well. Ashton sees her and waves his hand at her, but the toothpaste in his mouth slips down, Ecstasy laughs and him as well. Ecstasy gargles with water and spits it out into the sink until she hears someone screaming outside.

Ecstasy immediately leaves the bathroom and the screaming is coming from Chelsea and Hailee's room. Steve also heard the screaming and the both of them enter their rooms, it reveals that their rooms are infested by bed bugs. Steve and Ecstasy are flabbergasted and decide to call the bed bugs exterminator. Hailee and Chelsea went outside, screaming and show them that there's so many itches and bites all over their body.

The exterminators arrive to their house wearing protective gears and enter Hailee and Chelsea'a room, where they eliminate every bed bugs in their room. Meanwhile, Steve is placing ointment into Hailee and Chelsea's skins at the living room, and they see Ecstasy talking to Ashton outside in the driveway, who was alarmed by the screaming.

Steve: Look at them... standing outside at our front yard, talking to each other about something.
Hailee: Yeah.
Chelsea: Don't they look cute together?
Steve: Are they even?
Hailee: I don't think so.
Chelsea: Even though, it's so obvious. She won't admit it.
Hailee: Maybe they just treat each other as friends, not more than friends because it could affect their friendship. If either of them confess their feelings, trust me it would get very awkward and it could ruin everything.
Chelsea: So, better yet just started as friends first.
Hailee: Yep.
Steve: You're really a fan of romances, huh?
Chelsea: I been reading a lot of romantic novels, shows and movies. And I believed in love at first sight and true love's kiss.
Steve: Well, that's how I meet your mother. Love at first sight until the day I married her.

Hailee and Chelsea tell him that she really miss their mother and wish if she was here, Steve inhales and agrees with them. Ecstasy said good night to Ashton and went inside. Steve asks her "What were you talking about?" and Ecstasy replied "Just what happened". Hailee and Chelsea ask their father that where will they sleep tonight and he suggests that they will stay in Ecstasy's room only for tonight.

Hailee and Chelsea are onboard, but Ecstasy strongly disagrees and went upstairs to her room. After she slams her door, Chelsea said that she is selfish and Hailee also said that God is not happy with her, then Steve tells them to give her time to think about it. Inside her room, Ecstasy is thinking what to do, so she pulls down her pajamas and communicates with Gina.

Gina: (saw the bright light) Ah! My eyes! Jesus, Ecstasy... can you see i'm having a beauty rest right here?!
Ecstasy: My Apologies.
Gina: What do you want now?
Ecstasy: You see, my two sisters are having problem right now because they are rooms are surrounded by bed bugs and it affects their skin which is really bad actually. And then, dad wants them to stay in my room and I don't like sharing my room with anyone else.
Gina: Why not, girl?
Ecstasy: You know... my privacy and I don't want them to know about it. You know how big sisters do when they know about the stuff that are private.
Gina: Ecstasy, they are your family and it's only for tonight. I'm sure they will be gone by tomorrow. And just think like you're having a sleepover.
Ecstasy: Sleepovers are fun, I guess.
Gina: Then go for it, girl.
Ecstasy: Thank you, Gina!
Gina: You're welcome.
Ecstasy: You're the best.
Gina: Yeah, yeah.

As Gina starts snoring like a pig, Ecstasy left her room and went downstairs to tell her sisters that they can stay in her room for tonight. Hailee and Chelsea are happy and embrace her, Ecstasy also tells them that they should have a sleepover and they agree. Ecstasy, Hailee and Chelsea went to her room while Steve pays the exterminator, and they said that their rooms will be back for a week and Steve is shocked because he thought it might last a day.