Chapter 15

2018 - Wednesday
Five years later

At the Grand Snowflake Hotel in Toronto, Canada is finally re-opened and renovated. Many guests are coming inside the hotel and want to check in. Inside the hotel, bellhops are carrying luggages for the guests and riding in the elevator, a tour guide showing guests to the hotel and a receptionist named Stephanie (22 years old), who is wearing a white polo shirt and blue shorts with white shoes, hands over a room key to a happy couple.

The couple asks about the incident happened last four years ago and she replied "Yes, this hotel had a bad history like zombies, killers and creatures  but they all dead now, all thanks to us". The couple thanks her for the sacrifice she did and they couldn't imagine of what you been through, but she shrug it off and tells them to enjoy their stay.

Stephanie sees the magazines on the glass table over by the waiting lounge, so she went over to fix because every staffs are busy. While fixing it, a man scares her from behind her and then she turns around, only to see her friend named Mason Howell (23 years old).

Stephanie: (slaps his chest) How dare you scare me like that!
Mason: Hey, that's not a nice way to treat the new manager like that.
Stephanie: (sarcastically) Oh, my apologies. Should I suck your toes to please you off.
Mason: (laughs)
Stephanie: (chuckles)
Mason: It's good to be back, right?
Stephanie: Four years of renovating. Yeah, it's good to be back!
Mason: I just can't believe that everyone knew the hotel's history before.
Stephanie: Yeah, in fact, the entire whole world knew about it ever since Sam uploaded that video with us killing zombies and running away from the creature.
Mason: Well, those memories will stay with us forever and plus everyone knows that we are the "Zombie Slayers" (strikes a superhero pose).
Stephanie: (facepalms) We are not calling us that. Not even Cassie would agree.
Mason: (scoffs) Sam would.
Stephanie: (laughs) Of course, he would. I heard the two of you talking about it before. Damn, I really missed them.
Mason: Yeah, me too. Have you heard that she's graduating this year?
Stephanie: What! No way! Good for her.
Mason: I hope we can see her this Summer
Stephanie: I hope so. Well, I think we should go back to our job.
Mason: Yeah, alright. See you at lunch?
Stephanie: Sure!

After that, Stephanie is roaming around the hallways and sees the door before, where the creature is devouring the reporter. She got curious and went to peek inside until she sees the Creature in front of her, then it roars when it sees her. She got scared and immediately shuts the door and heard the door shaking. Few minutes later, the sound is gone and she tries to peek in again and realizes that the Creature wasn't there in the first place, it's just a vivid of her imagination.

Stephanie just walks away from that door and went somewhere else. While waiting for the elevator to arrive, she is later confronted by a famous travel blogger. She turns around and sees a man named Jeffrey (23 years old), both of them are surprised and hug each other.
_________________________________________________
In the mall, Damien (23 years old) is helping his parents, who is the owner of a medicinal cannabis dispensary called "Emerald Farm" in selling their products to their customers. The showroom floor includes wood floor, two large display cases illuminated by hanging lights and so-called "living wall" of leaves, plants and moss in front of the checkout area.

Benjamin (23 years old) came to the store and sees Damien is putting a jar of legal marijuana on their eco-friendly plastic that says "heroes don't take drugs". He later gets aroused when he sees him wiping his sweat on his forehead in slow motion speed and sensually drinks his water bottle. Damien sees his husband and notices that he bought lunch and his backpack full of his graphic comic books.