Chapter 2

The next day - Monday

Ecstasy, who is wearing her school uniform and her father arrive at Hashmore High School, they see thousands of students walking towards the school. Some are making friends and some are bullying other people. Ecstasy steps out of the vehicle and said goodbye to her father after he said "Have a nice day in school". After saying goodbye to her father, Ecstasy feels scared and anxious about her first day of school, because she is the only one with a colored hair, so takes a deep breath and starts walking.

The school uniform for the girls are white long sleeve, red checkered skirt and black knee high socks. For the boys are white long sleeve, red vest and red pants. Black shoes are allowed and school I.D. must be worn to school everyday.

While walking, she hears a loud voice saying "Get out of the way!", she turns around and sees a teenage boy having trouble with his skateboard. Ecstasy immediately moves to the other side and the boy hits himself in a lamp post, she feels bad for that guy. A group of cheerleaders and football players confront him, laughing and teasing him, then walks away. Ecstasy approaches him and gives him a hand, he thanks her and introduces himself as Marty (17 years old) and she did the same thing as well.

Marty: Woah! You have a pink hair. I thought I was the only one with a colored hair.
Ecstasy: Thanks. What's the color of your hair?
Marty: (removes his bonnet)
Ecstasy: It's orange.
Marty: Yes. I'm just a orange-haired kid with freckles on my cheeks. Unlikely those guys, they have pimples all over the face even their necks (shivers).
Ecstasy: Yeah.
Marty: Newcomer?
Ecstasy: Uh huh.
Marty: Nope, it's actually my third year. Hey, are you from Japan because you have that anime hair?
Ecstasy: No, I'm from Michigan.
Marty: Is your family have colored hair or what?
Ecstasy: No, just me. Love your skateboard, by the way.
Marty: Oh, thanks.
Ecstasy: Are you a pro?
Marty: Almost.
Ecstasy: So, ready for the first day of school?
Marty: Yep.

A friend of Marty confronts him about his accident and he said that he's okay. She also mentions about those people laughing at him, but be said that he doesn't care. That friend of him later introduces herself as Stephanie (16 years old) to Ecstasy. After introducing herself to her and shaking each others hands, Marty opens the door and let the girls go inside first before he do.

While walking in the school lobby, they see students placing their things such as textbooks and other school materials inside their lockers. Ecstasy, Marty and Stephanie find their lockers and lock it with a three code combination padlock after putting their things inside.
_________________________________________________
Ecstasy, Marty and Stephanie went to their first subject, which is Math Class. They went inside and see new students who are already seated and old students from last year and the other year. Some are talking to their new friends, some are chewing bubblegum and blowing it, some are throwing paper planes into the trash can and some are texting in their phones.

Marty and Stephanie sit in the second row on the right side that is near to the window and Ecstasy sits in the third row behind her friends and sees an empty seat between two students wearing glasses, both boy and girl. Ecstasy asks either of them "Is this seat taken?" and the both of them replied at the same time "No. You can have it", then the two of them got mad for copying each other's sentences.

Ecstasy: Wait, you know each other?
Jeffrey: Hi name is Jeffrey (17 years old) but you can call me Jeffrey, not Jeff. I hate when people shorten my name.
Melissa: And my name is Melissa (16 years old). And yes, we know each other.
Jeffrey: Let's just say we went to the same elementary school together.
Melissa: Yet, here we are. One thing you should know about us, we are very intelligent and loves to compete for the grades.
Jeffrey: And everyone knows, that I'm smarter.
Melissa: And I'm the smartest.
Stephanie: Guys, stop fighting!
Marty: You can possibly be fighting for the entire school year, are you?
Jeffrey: Fine.
Melissa: Very well then. Alright Jeffrey, we are know friends but we are still enemies when it comes to grades.
Jeffrey: Frenemies to be exact.
Melissa: (growls in anger) Oh, sorry. What's your name again?
Ecstasy: (sits down between Melissa and Jeffrey while Marty and Stephanie are in front of them) Ecstasy Miller.
Jeffrey: Ecstasy like the drugs?
Melissa: No, like the happy emotion, right?
Ecstasy: Yeah. This are my friends.
Stephanie: I'm Stephanie.
Marty: And I'm Marty.
Melissa: Were you the one who got hit in the pole earlier?
Marty: Yeah. You got a problem with that?
Melissa: No need to get mad. Just clarifying things, that is. Here, I have a band aid in my bag. You can use it for your wounds.
Marty: Thanks, Mels.
Melissa: My own nickname. You're welcome. Eat dirt, Jeffrey!
Jeffrey: Okay from now on, you can call me Jeff.
Stephanie: I thought you hate people when they shorten your name?
Jeffrey: Yeah, I still do but it would be nice to have a nickname.