Chapter 14

Few days later - Monday

Ecstasy arrived early to Hashmore High School and sees her friends talking at the locker room, they greeted her a "good morning". Ecstasy asks Rebecca "I hope you're not still angry on me for betraying you" and she replied "Of course not, it's no big deal for me, really". Ecstasy hugs Rebecca and opens her locker, where a drug bag of ecstasy falls in the floor and everyone is shocked including Ecstasy.

At the Principal's office, where Ecstasy and her father are sitting on the chair and talks to Principal Hashmore about the drug bag.

Principal: I just can't believe that one of my best and most favorite student has brought something horrible to my school. How dare you!
Ecstasy: I swear to God, I never seen nor use that for my whole life. Just ask my dad.
Steve: Its true, I knew my daughter more than you, Mr. Hashmore will all due respect, sir.
Ecstasy: And plus, I don't even have the money to buy something like that. I don't even have a part-time job and I would never ever stole money from my father's wallet.
Principal: Well, I hate to say this, but you are expelled from my school.
Steve: What?!
Ecstasy: No, why. That thing is not even mine!
Principal: I'm sorry, once you violated my rules, you'll have to pay the price.
Ecstasy: Please, you can't do this.
Principal: Why don't you wait outside while I talk to your father. Maybe we could come up with a better plan, okay?

Ecstasy steps of his office and sits at the waiting lounge, then sees his assistant looking so disappointed at her. She decides to ignore her and reads a magazine on the glass table in front of her.

Steve: Please, my daughter is a good girl, I guarantee you that. There's must be another way. She really cares more about her education and future than taking some vile things like that (pointing at the drug bag on the table)
Principal: (starts thinking and rotate his around)
Steve: (sighs and then realize something) Wait! I have a great idea!
Principal: (turns his chair around, facing him) What is it then?
Steve: Maybe she could still learn at home.
Principal: Mr. Miller, are you suggesting homeschooling your daughter?
Steve: Yes! And I know a person who can help us with that.
Principal: Someone... who's not you?
Steve: Oh, not me 'cause I'm a very busy person. I worked at Hills Enterprise.
Principal: Alright then! At least she can learn something in the future and I wish the best of good luck for her.
Steve: Thanks.

Steve went outside of his office and informs Ecstasy that she'll be homeschool by Margaret Bakers for the rest of her life. Ecstasy has no choice and nods her head instead. As she and her walks in the school corridor, many students and teachers are gathered there and heard what happened. Some of them look shocked and disappointed for her because she changed into a bad person or something. Some of them look pity and sad for her because they won't see her in school again and they would probably miss her.

Ecstasy looks at everyone where she started crying and gets angry afterwards because she felt betrayed by one of her friends because she accidentally wronged them all in the past, and now, they finally seek their revenge. When she saw her friends at the locker, she snobs and left the school with her father. Her friends watch her get in the car and notice that she never looks back at them, then they drive away.

Her friends went outside and talks about her.

Stephanie: Why would anyone do such a horrible thing to her like that?
Marty: I know right.
Jeffrey: I feel bad for her.
Marty: I guess this is our last time we saw her ever again.
Melissa: Marty, you do know we know where her house, right?
Rebecca: Marty's right. I mean have you seen the way she look at us. She's angry at us.
Melissa: What?! That's preposterous!
Rebecca: We all know that she wronged us before like she betrayed me during the debate, and then...
Jeffrey: So that could means that you betrayed her.
Rebecca: Me! Hell no! What about you, Jeffrey? What she did to you before, huh?
Jeffrey: (panic) Nothing.
Melissa: Liar! Stop lying and spit it out!
Jeffrey: Fine! She accidentally ruined my poems because she spilled her juice on it during lunchtime.
Marty: One time, she tries to skate like me and my friends, my other friends, of course. I let her practice using my skateboard and then, she broke it by accident. And that skateboard was given by my mother before she left my dad.
Melissa: During the Science Fair, I heard her talking to Beverly and she said so many bad things about our project she doesn't like it and we even fought about it.
Stephanie: We fought... like a lot times because we don't understand each other properly. Fighting like some dysfunctional couple and we always said our sorries. It's like a cycle now and its so exhausting
Rebecca: I'm sorry. What is this, some support group. And can you see, we hate her and some of us got their revenge. And now, she's gone and there's nothing we can do about it because it's too late.
Jeffrey: And Mels, how did you know I was lying?
Melissa: Your face turns red and starts to sweat.
Jeffrey: You do really know me better!
Melissa: Oh, shut up.