Chapter 5

Few days later - Friday

Steve is driving to his job, working at the Hills Enterprise, a technological company headquartered at Los Angeles, California that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer softwares and online services.

Steve arrives at Hills Enterprise and steps out of his car, then makes his way inside this multimillionaire and the most largest company of the world. Inside the company, he sees a plethora of employees staying at the center of the place, where they are charging and using the internet at the Wifi Tree, and rides the transparent elevator. Steve gets out of the employee and sees Beverly Hills waiting for him, she said "My father wants you in his office right away. I don't why, just go". Steve gulps and Beverly escorts him to her father's office.

Steve and Beverly are outside of the office, she tells him to wait outside while she goes inside where she sees her mother Maria Hills smooching her father Vincent Hills. Beverly clears her throat and caught their attention, Maria left the office and she tells him that Steve is here. Steve and Maria greet each other good morning and he went inside, then Maria closes
the door.

Vincent: Steve, just the man I wanted to see! Please have a seat.
Steve: Okay (sits on a chair)
Beverly: I think I should go because I think that this is going to get pretty boring, so bye!
Vincent: Now wait just a second, daughter. You're not going anywhere.
Beverly: Fine, I'll just bored myself to death anyway listening to your conversation.
Vincent: Oh, I don't think its boring. Its going to get exciting once you know it.
Steve: Mr. Hills, what's going on here? Did I do something wrong here?
Beverly: Or me, I don't know what but still.
Vincent: Neither of you didn't do anything bad. I have a surprise for the both of you.
Steve: What?
Beverly: I love surprises! What is it, daddy?
Vincent: Me and my family will be a having a dinner party at my house and I want to invite you and your daughters to come over.
Steve: Wow! What's the occasion, sir?
Vincent: You'll see.
Steve: Okay, I'm looking forward to it!
Beverly: No, it's not okay!
Vincent: Is there something wrong, Beverly?
Beverly: No, there's nothing wrong.
Vincent: Good.
Steve: Okay, I'm looking forward to tell the girls.
Vincent: You tell your daughters while she tell her friend in school. Is that understood?
Steve: Yes.
Beverly: Yes.

Vincent dismisses both of them and they left his office, Steve went to his work and Beverly angrily walks away.
_________________________________________________
Beverly went outside the Hills Enterprise and sees a pink limousine waiting for her outside, she rides in a pink limousine and the driver drives her to school. The driver is listening to her complains about befriending her enemy and inviting her to a dinner party tonight. He advices her to tell Ecstasy that they will just pretend to be friends for tonight, so that her father won't know about it. Beverly agrees with him and kisses him on the cheeks, then steps out of the limousine and went to school.

Beverly arrives to Physical Education Class that is located at the gymnasium, she is greeted by Vivian and Chrystal and is kissed by Drake, they accompanied her to the locker room. While changing in the women's locker room, she informs her friends about what happened earlier, Vivian asks her "So, you're literally going to do this? and Beverly replied "I have no choice!".

Chrystal sees Ecstasy coming inside and tells Beverly about it, she immediately approaches Ecstasy and invites her to a dinner party. Unfortunately, Ecstasy refuses because she doesn't like to, but Beverly tells her "Your father knows about it and my dad wants you to come, so pretty please?". Ecstasy declines and changes her school uniform to a sports attire, Beverly gets mad and went back to her friends. Chrystal asks her "So, did you do it?" and Beverly replied "Nope, but don't worry, I have a plan", then smiles.