Chapter 10

Later that day - Thursday

After Ecstasy brought the Grade 10 student to the Principal's office for skipping class, she is confronted by Rebecca, which scares Esctasy, but recovers herself afterwards. Rebecca asks her that she wants to take her place as Hall Monitor, Ecstasy refuses and asks "Why?". She explains that being Hall Monitor is her all time dream and she wasn't up for the job in her previous school.

Rebecca continues to asks her "What did you do to get this role?" and Ecstasy replied "I did nothing. He just made me one. It's probably that I'm his pet, like a teacher's pet, you know?". Rebecca stares at her with flames on her eyes and breathes deeply, then Ecstasy also tells her that she won't get the job or to be called his pet. Rebecca is confused and asks "And why is that?", and Ecstasy explains "Because I know that you are not a nice person". Rebecca smiles, assuming that she understands her and they both walk together at the school corridor going to their next class.

While walking in the school corridor, they are confronted by Drake and asks Ecstasy if they could talk alone, then Rebecca excuses herself instead.

Ecstasy: I'll see you later, Beca.
Rebecca: (from the distance) Yeah! Don't call me that!
Ecstasy: (laughs) What is it, Drake?
Drake: Are you busy tonight?
Ecstasy: Not really. Why though?
Drake: Well in that case, I was... uh... I was wondering... maybe you wanna watch a movie together?
Ecstasy: Yeah. Yeah! That sounds nice. I'll go tell my friends!
Drake: No. No! I mean, maybe just the two of us?
Ecstasy: Oh okay. Like a date, I believed.
Drake: (in panic) No. No! Its not a date. Not a date at all! (nervous laughing).
Ecstasy: (clicks her tongue) Oh Drakey. Drakey. You think I'm too dumb enough to fall for that? It's definitely a date.
Drake: Yes. But its only friendly date.
Ecstasy: I see. Let me ask you... why me? I thought you said you like bad girls?
Drake: I did not said that.
Ecstasy: Yes! You did! You told me that since I was new here. At the library, remember?
Drake: Can it be both? (smiles charmingly)
Ecstasy: (laughs) How could I say no to that award-winning smile?
Drake: So... is that a yes?
Ecstasy: Why don't you figure it out.

Ecstasy smiles and walks pass him. Drake shouted that he'll pick her up at 6pm tomorrow night. Ecstasy turns around and said "I can't wait for it", then turns around and continues walking. Drake could't stop staring of how her butt bounces when she walks, he breathes heavily and proceeds to class.
_________________________________________________
In the gymnasium, Ecstasy and Rebecca enters the room and saw everyone sitting on the bleachers, so they find where their other friends are seated. Once they find them and sit together, The Principal welcomes the Grade 11 and 12 students to their new teacher for their new subject, so he introduces Mr. Edward Jacobsen, their Sex Education teacher. All the students are shocked and surprised while Chrystal, who's sitting with Beverly and Vivian, is feeling excited and sexually crosses her legs.

The Principal shakes his hands and tells him "You don't know how excited and thrill I am that you are here in my school!", then Mr. Jacobsen replied "I'm very happy that he chose me and I'm eager to teach this subjects to your students".

The Principal appreciates his enthusiasm and also informs him about the incident last year where a Grade 10 male student impregnate a Grade 9 female student before, and then they were both expelled afterwards. Mr. Jacobsen, in great shock, immediately tells him that he'll do his best not to let that happen to his students especially to those students who are graduating, the Grade 12 students namely.