Chapter 17 (Finale)

Ecstasy and Joseph arrive at her apartment, they went inside and she walks on the staircase. Before he left, Ecstasy tells him "Thank you for telling me the truth, but are you sure you didn't put those drugs inside my locker?" and he replied "I haven't thought of that. I just hated you that's all". Ecstasy believes him and walks downstairs towards him and then embraces him.

Joseph then asks her "Hey, are you coming to the reunion tomorrow night?" and she said "Maybe". Ecstasy smiles and both of them said their farewell to each other, then went separate ways.

As Joseph left the apartments, he feels a smile on his face and thinking that he tells the truth until he is confronted by his best friend Zack who's just hiding in the alley. Joseph is surprised to see again after he abandoned him at the restaurant yesterday and said "What are you doing here, buddy?", smiles nervously. Zack replied "Now, I don't that's important right now. The real question is... what are you doing here?, Joseph looks at him and struggles to tell him about Ecstasy.

His words forbid him in telling his friend the truth about Ecstasy because he then realize that she deserve to be alive, so he just lie to him instead. Joseph tells him "I was going to see you again. I felt bad for leaving you at the restaurant. How rude of me. But since you found me, why don't I buy a suit for tomorrow's reunion". Zack said to him "What makes you think people wants to see a murder like me?" and he replied "Why wouldn't they".

He parks his expensive lambourghini after he first sees Ecstasy, Zack enters inside the car and Joseph drives away to the nearest tailor shop to buy some suits.
_________________________________________________
At the Peterson Apartments, Ecstasy wakes up from her afternoon nap when she heard knockings on the door and she thought it could be the landlord, so she answers it. When she opens the door, she sees her sisters Hailee and Chelsea, her father Steve with his wife named Lacey Miller. Ecstasy snobs and closes the door in front of their face, but Chelsea stops it with her foot, then enters inside.

Her family sees what's inside her apartment, a messy coffee table, dishes in the sink and too many dusts everywhere. Steve said to himself "I did not raise a dirty and lazy child" which Ecstasy heard and said the "F" word to him, and it angers him and his new wife tries to calm him down.

Hailee tells everyone to sit down and have a nice conversation as a family. Ecstasy confronts and tells her that God finds her annoying and can't stand around her when she's in Heaven with Him. Hailee gets angry and Chelsea tries to calm her down. As everyone sat down, her family asks some few questions about her.

Steve: How long you been living in this apartment?
Ecstasy: It's not mine. It's Marisa. She found me when I was running away from you.
Hailee: She have you all this times.
Chelsea: (scoffs) That nurse bitch!
Steve: Where is she, then?
Ecstasy: Gone. Went to join the Army. But she told me that before she left unlike my friends and neighbors.
Steve: ...
Ecstasy: I'm glad Marisa kept her promise from all this years. I know realize that I can trust her.
Steve: Ecstasy, we understand your pain and what you been through. But we are your family, you can trust us.
Ecstasy: (scoffs) Why would I spent my whole life living in a house with people still thinks I'm a drug addict. Which I'm still not... before but now, I am (laughs evilly)

Ecstasy picks up the cigarettes and smokes it, Hailee looks disgusted and flicks it away. Ecstasy gets mad and slaps her face, but Lacey shouted "How dare you slap your sister like that!". Ecstasy recognizes that voice and she sounded like her deceased mother, her face is full of shock and kneels down to her.