List of Characters

MAIN CHARACTERS (9)
1. Ecstasy "Stacy" Miller
- Steve's daughter, Chelsea and Hailee's younger sister, and the love interest of Ashton. She is a pink-haired teenage girl, who moved to California. She is happy, naive and inquisitive.

2. Stephanie
- from The Winter Howling. She is a black-haired teenage girl. She is also sweet, insightful and hardworking. One of Ecstasy's best friends.

3. Jeffrey
- a black-haired teenage boy wearing glasses. He is also intelligent, nerdy and pragmatic. One of Ecstasy's best friends.

4. Marty
- an orange-haired freckled teenage boy. He is also professional skater, dependent and lazy. One of Ecstasy's best friends and he always wears a beanie hat.

5. Melissa
- a black-haired teenage girl. She is also intelligent and competitive. One of Ecstasy's best friends.

6. Beverly Hills
- the minor antagonist of the story. Vincent and Maria's daughter, Sheila's cousin, and the love interest of Drake. She is a blonde-haired teenage girl with a "valley girl" accent. She is rich, irreverent, narcissistic and also the volleyball captain.

7. Chrystal
- a blonde-haired teenage girl wearing a purple headband. She is extremely lustful, dumb and wild. One of Beverly's best friends and also the volleyball mascot.

8. Drake
- a black-haired teenage boy with a cool spiky hairstyle. He is charming, vegan and the football captain. He is also the love interest of Beverly.

9. Damien Conway
- Patrick and Vanessa's son. He is gay, hypersensitive and overemotional. One of Drake's best friend and a football player. Has a crush on Drake, and the love interest of Benjamin.

SUPPORTING CHARACTERS (17)
1. Rebecca
- the main antagonist of the story. She is a brown-haired British teenage girl who is a newcomer in school. She is also extremely persuasive, competitive, perfectionist, insatiable and belligerent.

2. Benjamin
- he is mute, eccentric and has social anxiety. One of Ecstasy's best friends, and the love interest of Damien.

3. Zack
- the main antagonist of the story and one of Drake's friends. He is a Canadian bully and psychopath, who murdered his parents over a party.

4. Joseph
- one of Drake's friends. He is a football player with plenty of pimples on his face and also a bully.

5. Ashton Baker
- Paul and Margaret's son, and the love interest of Ecstasy. He is a blonde-haired teenage boy and is also homeschooled by his mother while his father is away from work.

6. Vivian
- a black-haired African-American teenage girl. She is a volleyball player and one of Beverly's best friend.

7. Steve Miller
- Ecstasy, Chelsea and Hailee's single father, works in Hills Enterprise and member of the Riviera Country Club.

8. Hailee Miller
- Steve's daughter, and Ecstasy and Chelsea's sister. She is very religious which annoys the family.

9. Chelsea Miller
- Steve's daughter, and Ecstasy and Hailee's sister. She is a blogger and a fashion expert who works at Urban Outfitters with Beverly.

10. Gina
- Ecstasy's talking vagina with a New Jersey accent, who gives advices to her, and the love interest of Penn the talking Penis.

11. Paul Baker
- Margaret's husband, and Ashton's father who works as a seaman.

12. Margaret Baker
- Paul's wife, and Ashton's caring and supportive stay-at-home mother.

13. Vincent Hills
- Maria's husband, Beverly's father, member of the Riviera Country Club and the owner of Hills Enterprise.

14. Maria Hills
- Vincent's husband, Beverly's mother, and member of the Riviera Country Club.

15. Sheila Hills
- Beverly's little cousin.

16. Patrick Conway
- Vanessa's husband, Damien's hardworking and considerate father, and the owner of Emerald Farm.

17. Vanessa Conway
- Patrick's wife, and Damien's supportive and caring mother.

OTHER CHARACTERS (25)
1. Edith Goldweth
- a lonely elderly woman who owns so many cats and lives next door of the Millers residence.

2. Joe Swanson
- a police officer with a Texas accent, who lives across the street of the Miller residence.

3. Ms. Allison Grahams
- Math teacher and Volleyball coach.

4. Ms. Sandy Hook
- English teacher and the school Librarian.

5. Mr. Wendell Griffin
- History teacher and Drama teacher.

6. Ms. Sofia Esperanza
- Hispanic teacher. She is from Columbia and was hired to teach Spanish in school.

7. Mr. Jim Hayes
- Physical Education teacher and Football coach.

8. Mrs. Julia Picketts
- Cafeteria Lady and Culinary teacher.

9. Macy Miller
- Steve's wife, and Ecstasy, Chelsea and Hailee's deceased mother.

10. Mr. Daniel Chu
- Chinese teacher. He is from China and was hired to teach Mandarin in school. He is very strict in class who wants his students to ace his lessons.

11. Ms. Bridgette Cranston
- Art teacher. She is very energetic and enthusiastic especially in her class.

12. Marisa
- from United Revolution. The school nurse and Ecstasy's friend who decides to take care of her after she run away from home.

13. Mr. Dax Hashmore
- the principal of the school.

14. Craig
- the Hills' private butler, member of the Riviera Country Club.

15. Dovelyn Price
- a purple-haired with blue highlights. She is a teenage model and influencer, and one of Beverly's friends. She is racist and sizeist.

16. Mr. Harvey Newton
- Science teacher.

17. Mr. Luigi Balthazar
- Music teacher. He is from Italy and was hired to teach music in school. He also loves classical music and opera music.

18. Ray Sanchez
- the janitor in the school.

19. Erin Heartman
- Dovelyn's red-haired Korean stepsister and manager, she is mostly underappreciated and emotionally abused by her sister.

20. Jackson Spears
- Dovelyn's boyfriend. He is an Instagram comedian, who makes bad comedy.

21. Mr. Edward Jacobsen
- Sex Education teacher.

22. Penn
- Ashton's talking penis, and the love interest of Gina the talking vagina.

23. Mason Howell
- from The Winter Howling. He is the new manager of the Grand Snowflake Hotel, which is now re-opened and renovated.

24. Lacey Miller
- Steve's new wife, and Ecstasy, Chelsea and Hailee's stepmother.

25. Marvin / the Tall Man
- from Alphabet Street. He helps Zack get out of jail.