Chapter 3 ~ Bella Parker

I jump over all the unpacked boxes in a hurry as I get out of the bathroom, showered and dressed. It was my first day and I was already late for school. I am cursed to always being late. I make my way downstairs as I grab my brown boots and put them on.

"Bella! Come on" my dad hollars at me from the kitchen.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" I say as I make my way into the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo, I like your hairstyle today, very hippie" dad says as I enter the kitchen.

I stop in my tracks as I remember my hair, my untamed hair. I face palm and drag myself back up the stairs.

Why am I such an idiot I think as I stare at my hair's condition in the mirror. A bird could nest in there.

I grab a brush and get to work. I managed to get my hair presentable looking. I give it one more brush and I grab all my hair and set it to one side, on my shoulder.

I look up to the photo on my mirror. My mom. I look exactly like her. Her little hazel eyes. Her brown hair. Her fair complexion. I sighed and smiled. My dad's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I run out of my room and go downstairs but this time with tamed hair.

"Hey Dad I better get going otherwise I'll get more late then I already am" I say as I peep my head into the dining room.

"You sure you wanna walk. You are already late but you'd get there faster by a car." He says as he sips his coffee.

"Yes Dad I'll walk and I don't wanna trouble you when I can walk there with ease." I say as I smile at him.

"Who said anything about troubling me" he says with a smile as he throws me a small box the size of my palm.

"Aunt Meredith peeped in to check up on us last night and she left you a little something." He says.

"Aunt Meredith?" I question as I look at the box and I look at him.

"Go on open it" he says.

I open the box and find inside it keys. Keys?! I look up to dad with my eyes wide. He chuckles as I run outside. Next to my dads mustang was a gunpowder grey Corvette.

My mouth hangs open and I walk towards it. This is unreal. I turn to my dad to see him standing there with amusement written all over his face.

"T-this is mine, Aunt Meredith she uh me ahhhh!" I manage to get out jumbled up words.

"I take it you like it" I whip my head around to see my aunt walking towards me.

"Aunt Meredith!" I run up to her and engulf her in a hug.

"Aunt, you really didn't have to." I say as I let her go.

"Oh shush, a little gift once in a while doesn't hurt" she says as looks at me from arms length.

"Oh god thank you" I say to her smiling.

"Isn't my niece supposed to be heading to her first day of school" she says looking down at her watch.

"Right! Okay bye aunt thanks again" I say sending a smile towards her.

"Bye dad!" I say as I run back to the Corvette.

"Holy shit" I mutter as I sit in it and start the car and it roars to life. I drive quick but safely to school. Yup I was super late. It's like a tradition now, Woohoo..!

I find a parking and park the car in. I quickly grab my bag and get going.

~

Office. Office. Office.

Where is the goddamn office. I run through the halls like flash. I run past many wooden doors as I halt and start to walk back. I spot the ''ofic' of office as the label is kind of worn off.

I do a little mental victory dance as I walk into the office. There was a kind looking old women sitting behind the desk. You could barely see her because of her short height. I smile at her as she notices me.

"Oh hello there! Didn't see ya there for a sec, could have given this old woman a heart attack" she says chuckling to herself. I chuckle along with her.

"Hi, I'm Bella, Bella Parker. I'm new here, could I please get my schedule?" I ask her kindly.

"Oh of course. Here ya go" she says a handing over a rectangle piece of paper.

"Thank you!" I say as I grab it and dash out of there.

I look at the first period to see I had English with Mr. Ken. Room 24. Alrighty let's start the hunt for the room.

I find the room and I stop in front of it. I look down at my watch to see that I was almost half an hour late. I blow out a breath as I shake my nerves off. I knock on the door and I push it open.

I step in as all the noise in the room seizes. Eyes turn towards me and I get curious glances. I smiled slightly as I walk up to the teacher. He seemed to be in his mid thirties.

"Hello Mr. Ken" I say to a young man, he looked like he was in his early thirties. I hand him the envelope that came in my mail just yesterday that held all my information. 

"Hi there, thank you" he says opening the note and skiming through it. I feel alot of looks on me.

"Well arent you late Miss. Parker" he says smiling. I smile back sheepishly.

"Well class looks like we have a new student. You may take your seat." He says gesturing me over to a seat in the middle row of the class.

I start to walk over when a guy with blonde hair and the typical blue eyes winks at me. I roll my eyes at him.

"Hey new girl, did it hurt when you fell from heaven." He says smilng a million dollar smile. Well then.

"No but it stung a damn lot when I crawled out of hell." I throw back instantly. I was definitely not impressed by this guy.

I struggle to keep my laughter in as I take in his shocked face. There silence in the room but not for long. My eyes get drawn to a guy in the back row. He was laughing like a maniac. I smile looking at his teary grey eyes. Many people join in. 

The guy attempts to calm himself as he smiles at me. I smile back shyly and go to my seat which unfortunately was next to blond boys seat but not very far from grey eyes. I set my bag down as I look up to see Mr. Ken was also laughing. I chuckle as I see him wipe his tears.

"About time someone sets these boys straight" he says smiling at me.

"Alright so let's begin." He says as he hands over articles to read with a few questions. I skim over the article first then I start reading.

"Psst. Psssst." I suddenly hear as I look up from my work, to my left sat blonde boy. I raised an eyebrow as he smirks at me. Oh god not again.

"If you're gonna throw another lame pick-up line at me then I might as well just throw you out the window with it" I say as I go back to my worksheet. He clears his throat and ignores my comment.

"Hey, doesn't your feet hurt? Because damn girl you've been running around in my head all day" he says with his signature smirk. Will I wipe that smirk right off his face? Damn right I will.

"Actually, yeah" I say leaning in a bit. I watch as his smile gets wider as he starts to think he got through to me.

"They indeed do, chasing people around in their nightmares is hard work." I say smiling as I lean back to my place.

Another fit of laughter can be heard from the whole class. I turn my head to see grey eyes clapping slowly, he was back to laughing like a maniac. I chuckle along as I see blonde slump back in his chair.

I shake my head as everybody calms down. Even the teacher was laughing. I smile as I rush to finish my work. I write down the last answer just as the bell rings. I take out my schedule again to see I had math next. Okay let's get this day over with.

~

Thereeee, hope you guys liked it. Comment what you thought about his chapter :)