Bella

I stood on the tall wooden pole and peered down from it. We were currently doing a trust fall activity and I was the only one on my team left. Everyone else had managed to complete this task effortlessly but to my luck I'd probably fall to the ground and end up with a concussion.  

"I swear if I die because of this I'll become a ghost and haunt all of your asses" I bop down and whisper to Aiden who was shaking his head and laughing. I stand back up as the coach blows the whistle and gestures us to hurry up. I glance over to Liam's team who had just finished doing the spider web activity. To my surprise Liam was already looking over at me. The dim peachy sunlight that drifted from the sunset reflected off of his strong features. Even from far away I could see the worry etched on his face. His eyes fall on to Aiden and he gets somewhat reassured.

I turn around and close my eyes. I take a deep breath and will myself to loosen up my tense muscles. I lean back but hesitate before leaning back once more and letting myself fall. The impact of being caught shoots through my entire body. My heart beat shoots up and I let out a jagged breath. My teammates push me up and Aiden helps me stand properly as I sway a bit.

"Never. Again." I say between sharp breaths. I laugh and shake off the adrenaline rushing through my body.

>><<