A/N

Hey everyone!

I'm so happy how many people have viewed, voted and commented on this story!
I am so grateful and thankful for getting this book to 17K views!
To be honest, I didn't even think that I would ever get that many views!

I'm so happy how many people have viewed, voted and commented on this story!I am so grateful and thankful for getting this book to 17K views!To be honest, I didn't even think that I would ever get that many views!

Thank you especially to Snapelover_E , Slytherin_Potterhead , Emmawatson-fan , TwoStepsAtATime , AnneVanOpheusden , Scarhead37 , and JenUnicorn4 for all your support and continuous feedback!

I love all of you guys for welcoming me into Wattpad so kindly and jumping into my stories with such enthusiasm!

On another note, would you like me to add any anything different to this story?

Plus, I am writing a sequel for The Forbidden Love, even though I haven't even finished The Forbidden a love yet! 😂
Would you want me to post some of the beginning chapters from the sequel, while The Forbidden Love hasn't finished yet?

Anyway, thank you and please continue to support me. If you want any help I'll be happy to help you out!

Feedback is the best thing for me and I'm always welcome to it!
Please DM/PM me if you have any photos you want me to add, new ideas, or anything in general!

Thanks again,
                           @theEEKstoryteller