No.117 - @Hermione-J-Granger

@Hermione-J-Granger - These two are just adorable! #bestfriendsforever

Tagged: @Malfoy_L_Draco , @TheoIsTheHandsomeOne

81K Likes | 15 comments

@Malfoy_L_Draco : It was great to meet up again, Theo. Has been a long time! Plus, beautiful picture 'Mione <3
@TheoIsTheHandsomeOne : It was great to see you too! Pizza Hut was delicious 😂 And yes, beautiful Hermione!
@Hermione-J-Granger : Aw thanks, you're making me blush ☺️
@BlaiseIsOnFire : Dude, Theo! Need to meet up, dude!
@TheoIsTheHandsomeOne : Of course mate! Have to catch up! I should bring Astoria the next time, 'cause this time was a little too dangerous 😬
@BlaiseIsOnFire : True, true 😬 I'll bring Pansy as well!
@P-Parkinson : Only if I say I'm coming! I'm just joking! 😂 I'd never miss a chance for us Slytherin's to all meet up!
@Malfoy_L_Draco : What am I going to do then?
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : Don't bring the...the...the...
@Malfoy_L_Draco : Don't you dare say that sickening word Astoria! You know that we've moved on from that, and if you can't accept it, then just leave!
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : How dare you! I can do whatever I want! This "'Mione" will not be with you by the time I'm finished with you!
@Hermione-J-Granger : Don't you dare touch my Draco! He's moved on from you so just deal with it!
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : That's what you think...
@Hermione-J-Granger : Anyway, don't worry, D. Go and meet up with your friends! You haven't seen them in a long time and I don't want to be the reason what's stopping you!
@Malfoy_L_Draco : Thank you, 'Mione! I'll make it up to you! Don't let Astoria get to you! Xx