No.1 DM/PM - @OneOfTheWeasleyTwins

Fred: (user unknown)  

                                                          George:

I wish you were still here (22:34)

It's so difficult for me without you (22:35)

Nothing is fun anymore (22:35)

There is no one I would rather be with than you (22:36)

Please come back (22:37)

You're not even going to answer me (22:37)

But why do I still try to contact you (22:37)

I wish you could just give me a sign (22:37)

Mum's not holding up well, and I know that's not your fault... (22:39)

I was hoping that you would just pop up and it would be one of your jokes, but I was in denial then (22:40)

Life is too hard without you (22:40)

I can't stay at home; mum is there and I cannot bear to see her cry, and the Burrow reminds me of all the trickery we caused (22:42)

Before the Battle of Hogwarts Weasley's Wizard Wheezes was open, well I've shut it for a while and I do not know what to do (22:43)

I know you are disappointed in me... (22:44)

All I wonder is what you would do in my situation. But you were always the one who was always funny and happy (22:45)

Sometimes I feel stupid to be acting like this, but it feels like a part of me has been cut away (22:47)

I need someone in my life so that I can forget all this hurt and pain (22:50)

Ginny and Ron hardly see me, and it pains me that I am hurting them (22:53)

Whenever someone see me I feel like they are telling me that they understand, but they don't. If you're had half of you torn away then you can understand... (23:57)

Just come back Fred...I'm hurting too much and I do not know how much long I can take it... (22:59)

Goodnight, mischievous twin (23:00)