Free To Go

No POV

     The team became more cautious as soon as they learned that their new friends were who they were investigating. "So," Artemis began slowly. Dick rose an eyebrow, "So what?" "We heard you are planning a breakout or something," Kaldur said. Wally's eyes grew wide. The team smirked to themselves. They had these two now. "What?" Wally said shocked. The team had confused looks on their faces. They thought the two were about to spill the truths. "We wouldn't dare try to escape," Wally exclaimed. Dick nodded, "We're nearly free anyways. Just three more years and we're out." "Three? I thought Wally only had one more year?" Artemis asked. "But I'm not leaving him here alone," Wally said and took Dick's hand in his.

A Few Hours Later

     "Team, mission report," Batman said. The team gave it, they gave a mighty long one. They learned of the corruption in the center and about two boys who were wrongfully incarcerated. They did not mention the boys relationship because they weren't sure if it was a relationship or friendship. Besides, only Artemis saw the two being really affectionate. "I'll look into it," Batman promised. Inside he was outraged. He thought Dick Grayson was dead and he knew Flash had been looking for his nephew for years. It must have never crossed his mind that his nephew had been moved to a detention center in another city to keep the poor child locked up.

Bruce Wayne POV

     "Flash," I said as I entered the watchtower. Everyone else was there and I froze up for a moment. "Just Flash," I said. Everyone sent Flash pity looks and rushed out the door. "Look, Bats, if this is about the paint bucket I hung above your door..." he started. I rose an eyebrow. What paint bucket? I ignored it and shut him up with three words, "I found Wallace." He went silent, "What?" "And Dick Grayson. Apparently they have been held in Gotham's Juvenile Detention Center for the past seven years?" I explained. Barry's eyes went wide, "What?! Bruce, we both did extensive research on both my nephew and Richard Grayson. The two are innocent beyond belief! Being put in the detention center after what happened to them... God, who knows what that did to them!" "Then lets go get them. You'll be staying at the manor for a few days," I said and led him to the Zeta Tubes.

Twenty Minutes Later

No POV

     Bruce Wayne, Barry Allen, Commissioner Gordon, and a team of lawyers entered the Juvenile Detention Center. "We're here for the release of Richard John Grayson and Wallace Rudolph West," Bruce announced. The woman smiled, "Finally, I thought no one would ever realize the innocence of those two. Such sweet boys." Gordon raised an eyebrow, "Why didn't you report their wrongful incarceration to the police?" She glared at him, "I did. I do it every year but nothing ever goes through. I've talked to officers but none ever got back to me."

     Dick kissed along Wally's jawline gently. The two were laying together on the top bunk of the bed that their cell was supplied with. "Kiss me," Dick whispered. Wally did as his boyfriend asked and kissed him slowly, sliding his tongue into his boyfriend's mouth. Dick moaned into him and they wove their hands around each other. Wally held the hem off his boyfriend's pants. Wally never planned to do anything but it always made the younger boy shiver. Dick did just that, shivering under Wally and deepening their kiss. At the sound of an officer banging on the cells as he walked down the hall the boys pulled back a little.

     Neither thought the man was coming to get them however so Dick continued their moment by nibbling on Wally's ear. "Get offa each other!" the guard said loudly. Wally opened his eyes to meet Dick's eyes below him and they both rolled their eyes. "What!" Wally snapped annoyed, "It's not dinner time yet." "You're free to go," the guard said knowing it would get the two up. Dick shot up banging his forehead into Wally's head. The two crawled off the top bunk and stood staring at the guard shocked as he opened the cell. "R-Really?" Dick asked shocked. "Yeah, now c'mon. Let's go quickly," the guard said, "A very important group of people are waiting for you."

Free To Go

Please Comment What You Think So Far!