Alone?

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Dick spoke gently as he was gently released from Wally's arms, his hair a mess from the wind. 

"I-" Wally started, hand held against his chest, breathing rapid.

"Look at me Walls, it's okay, you're okay," Dick spoke softly, gently caressing Wally's cheek.

"I can't breathe," Wally stuttered out, past tears.

"Sit down, it's okay, you're okay, you're safe," Dick talked him down until they were sitting in the grass. It took almost half an hour of Dick just sitting beside him, holding his hands, caressing his cheeks, before Wally had relaxed enough to breathe properly. Dick gripped Wally's shaking hands a little tighter. 

They sat there for almost another half hour before Dick said, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Wally looked away, "He was there. When I was younger. Barry was there. How could he not have seen? How could he not have known? He just left me there?" Dick kissed Wally's cheek softly then pressed an even gentler kiss to the older's lips.

"I think you should talk to him about this. I don't know what he did or didn't know. I do know that if he knew what was happening to you, I'll beat the hell out of him," Dick said.

Wally smiled for a moment, "I love you Dickie."

"Love you too Walls," Dick replied, "Are you ready to go back yet?"

"Yeah, I'll run us there," Wally said. 

Dick halted him, "Are you sure? You haven't run distances since before the center."

Wally picked up Dick, "Don't worry. I did it a little while ago and it's like riding a bike, not something easy to forget but something quite enjoyable."

In a moment they were standing in front of the manor. Once at the door they could hear Barry talking loudly in a panic. They entered silently to listen.

"We have to call the police!" Barry exclaimed in a panic. 

Bruce set a hand on his shoulder, "It'll be okay, Barry. They'll come back."

"How do you know? What if they're hurt?! Or kidnapped!" Barry exclaimed.

Bruce sighed, "Barry, trust me. I wouldn't let anything happen to either of them."

"Hey," Wally said awkwardly. In an instant Barry had sped over and wrapped his arms around the boy.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize. I should have realized. I'm so so sorry Wally," Barry exploded as he hugged Wally.

Wally's eyes were wide, "Woah, Uncle B..."

Barry just kept talking, "They were family I just couldn't believe they would do something like that to you I can't believe...."

"Uncle Barry!" Wally exclaimed loudly, effectively shutting the man up. "It's okay," Wally said softly and Barry resumed wrapping his arms around Wally tightly.

Dick smirked and walked over to Bruce standing several feet away to give the two a little  bit of privacy. "Hey B," Dick said with a bright smile.

"Hello Dick, good job," Bruce said as he watched Wally and Barry hug it out.

Dick smiled at the praise but it fell quickly into confusion, "How did you know we'd come back?"

"I had a feeling," Bruce said. Dick nodded but then was surprised as Bruce continued, "A feeling about you."

"What do you mean?" Dick asked. 

"Ever since you mentioned working with me, hero work. You don't seem like a kid that's gonna back down easily. I knew you'd come back because you know it's best. You know it would hurt everyone if you didn't. I also know you were planning to leave. If Barry had known about Wally's abuse you were going to take him and run. You would have left your last chance at growing up normal with an identity and a home and a complete education to protect him," Bruce stated calmly as he looked down at Dick.

Dick looked shocked, "I...you're right. If Barry had known what Wally had gone through and let it happen, I never would have stayed. I have to keep him safe. It's kinda how we work."

Bruce nodded along, "So your relationship must be very strong if built on such trust."

Dick nodded, "Yeah, it is...wait, how did you...?" 

"How did I know about your relationship with Wally?" Bruce asked. 

Dick nodded, "Yeah."

Bruce smirked, "Well, I am the world's greatest detective."

Author Note: Last chapter I'll post tonight. Again please comment and let me know about any ships for Barry. I'm contemplating just leaving him with no significant other for a while or possibly not mentioning one for a while. Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!