Becoming Criminal

"I have to get back in time for patrol," Dick said as he picked up his mask and pressed one more kiss to Wally's lips.

"I'll walk you out," Wally said and stood up to follow Robin to the Zeta Tubes, "Here we are m'love." Wally exaggerated a bow as well. 

"You going home too Walls?" Dick asked.

"Yeah, gotta help Uncle Barry with a case tonight," Wally said with a shrug.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow," Dick said and disappeared into the light.

A moment later Wally walked into his own Zeta Tube and instead of finding himself in Central City, like where it was supposed to take him, he was in Gotham. It was recognizably Gotham by some newspapers on a stand detailing Gotham news but he had no clue where in Gotham. He looked around for the Zeta Tube port to see if he could just take it back to the mountain but there was nothing, no phone booth. 

He was suddenly grabbed by the back of his jacket and yanked onto a roof. "Kid Flash," a cloaked man said and threw him onto the ground on the roof.

"What the hell?!" Wally exclaimed and stood up immediately. Not waiting for creepy cloak kidnapper to strike first, Wally threw a punch and heard the man's nose crack.

"You lay one more hand on me and your boyfriend dies," the man growled out, the sound of blood dripping onto the rooftop now the only noise between them. "There we go. See we know of your relationship with little Dick Grayson. I have a trained sniper watching him right now actually. So we need to talk," the cloaked man said.

"What do you want?" Wally growled.

"Well," the cloaked man began, "originally I wanted to just kidnap the little Grayson and use him for ransom but when staking him out one of my men saw something interesting. You, Kid Flash. So instead of using the boy for ransom...you're going to steal from Mr. Wayne himself."

"I would never do something like that," Wally stated.

"Well, if I'm not rich in 12 hours, I'll kill him," the cloaked man said, "Oh and dont think of trying anything. I have a sniper following Mr. Wayne as well and if you get within 10 feet of either of them my snipers will shoot." Then the man disappeared.

Several Minutes Later

Wally paced anxiously outside of Wayne Manor. Stealing in general was wrong but stealing from his boyfriend's father was suicide. He had originally contemplated just telling Bruce and Dick what was happening but if he gets within 10 feet of either of them the snipers will kill them. Given this man's plan Wally could only assume a sniper was watching him so any movement to possibly text Dick or anything would be too little too late.

So Wally stood outside Wayne Manor, the memorized route to get past security engraved in his mind from when he and Dick would meet up or leave secretly. Finally taking a deep breath, Wally ran towards the house, evading any and all traps the Bat had set up.

"I'm so sorry Dickie," Wally whispered as he snuck through the seemingly empty house.

Author Note: Hazzah! Hope it doesnt suck! Please comment how you like it so far!