Confrontation

"Wally? What are you doing home?" Barry asked as he walked past Wally's open door.

"Just back early," Wally mumbled back.

Barry rose an eyebrow, "You left like ten minutes ago. What's up kiddo." He walked in completely and sat beside Wally on the bed.

Wally sat up, "I just saw something confusing. I know I shouldnt jump to conclusions B, but it was really...I don't know."

"What happened?" Barry asked.

"I thought I saw him with someone else," Wally said and shoved his face in a pillow.

Barry nodded, "And you ran away before he saw you I'm guessing."

Wally suddenly stood up, "God Uncle B, I feel so guilty. I should have walked up and introduced myself or something. I shouldnt have jumped to that conclusion. I just...I panicked thinking he was with someone else. He wouldnt do that to me but- You should have seen how he wrapped his arm around the boy and pressed his nose against his cheek. It was like what we do."

"Sure it wasnt one of his brothers?" Barry asked.

"Positive," Wally said, "I've seen both his brothers and this kid wasnt one of them."

"Maybe you should ask him about the boy before jumping to any conclusions. We both know Dick is an emotional and affectionate boy. It may have just been a friend. Plus, he would never do that to you or anyone," Barry said and got to his feet, patting Wally's shoulder and leaving him to absorb the information.

Author Note: Its short! I'm sorry! Just wanted to separate it from the next part coming in a couple minutes.
Also! If anyone would like to design a new cover for this book I'm looking for a new cover. I'd give you credit of course. If you'd like to create one message it to me personally! Thanks!