Please Keep Loving Me

"You going to see your boyfriend today?" Barry called from downstairs.

"Yeah. I'll leave in a few minutes!" Wally responded as he combed his hair for the fifth time. Barry suddenly appeared in the doorway and watched.

"You two have been together since the center, I'm sure he doesnt care how you look," Barry said as he watched Wally panic and change clothes again.

"Just because we've been dating for such a long time doesn't mean I should stop trying. He deserves it. Why would I fake it until he liked me then stop? It wouldnt be fair. Besides, I like getting dressed up for him. He gets dressed up for me," Wally said with a lovesick smile.

Barry chuckled, "That's cute kiddo. However, you are surprising him so he might not be dressed up." Wally rose an eyebrow and gave his uncle a serious look.

"Dick lives in a mansion. I'm sure he looks amazing," Wally said and picked up his phone off the table, slipping it into his pocket.

"Be back by patrol," Barry called as Wally laced up his shoes.

"No problem Uncle B," Wally said and gave the man a hug before sprinting away and toward Gotham.

Wally slowed to a stop right down the street from the manor. He quickly brushed his hair into place and stomped out the heat in his shoes. As he walked towards the gates he saw Dick standing on the porch.

Wally opened his mouth to call to him when another boy walked out of the door. For a moment Wally thought it was Tim back from a mission for a couple hours but when Wally saw his face it wasnt him. Nor was it Jason, whom Wally had only seen twice. Once when the boy was Robin for a little while and again when he had dangled Wally over a building and threatened him after Jason was brought back to life.

Long story.

Wally was about to speed past the gates anyways and see who it was but then he froze up as Dick threw his arm around the boy. The boy was only a bit shorter than Dick and could have appeared the same age. Especially from that distance. He watched Dick press his nose to the shorter's cheek and make a silly face. When the shorter boy finally let loose a small laugh and a smile, Dick swung the shorter around. It was sweet.

Wally sped away.