Bridgette please

['Rain....']

"Bridgette please.... He'll come around I promise!"

.
.
.

A depressing downpour covered the streets of Los Angeles in a heavy rain. The clouds were dark and thundering which soaked her body to the bone. Bridgette walked the stormy streets in a repressed daze. The bug like kawami was circling around her despratly trying to snap her out if her daze.

Bridgette continued to walk in the rain. Her clothes were soaked and clung to her body. She got honks and catcalls from passing by cars but didnt have the energy to care. Bridgette eyes were pink and swollen from all the crying she did. Today she thought was the perfect day to confess to Felix.

She remembered staying up most of the night making his espresso chocolates. She used her parents bakery to go all out and was planning to give them to Felix for Valentine's day. She waited for him outside the debate room for student council meeting. She saw him come out of the room he let out a troubled sigh...

Bridgette blocked his path by throwing her arms out offering her present.

"W-well you see Felix. I really uh. Liked you for a lon-"

"What a pain..."

Bridgette looked up at Felix then around him thinking someone else said something. Sadly she didn't see anyone and Felix continued with a angry rant.

"Your only a pain Bridgette nothing more. You stalk me everyday and still have realized your not my type. The woman I love is composed, beautiful, and nowhere near clumsy... I will always be by her side."

".....love?"

"Give up. My lady is the only one for me."

Bridgettes world came crashing down. She was too crushed to noticed the note he made about his "lady. Felix made no motion to comfort her or any reaction to her crying. He just turned around to the sound of a car honking and picked up his book. Bridgette watched him leave and not even make a second glance back at her.

The crowd of people started to appear around her. She could hear Britney Bourgeois start laughing loudly at her rejection. She made everyone in the school heard that she was rejected for being a stalker.

The looks... everyone started snickering at her. He broke her heart why should she care.

After that everything was a blur. She didn't know where she was or how long she'd been walking. Must have been a long time considering how much her legs burned.

['...It's raining...how long has it been raining?']

"Bridgette! Snap out of it!"

"......"

Bridgette finally looked at the red kawami floating infront of her. Everything came rushing back to her as soon as she saw her kawami. Felix. Chloe. Pain. SO MUCH PAIN..

"AHHHHHHHHH! GAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The pain in her chest still ached and was painful as she creamed to the heavens. Felix occupied majority of her heart but now he was gone. His words lingered in her head. She wanted to hide, disappear... She wanted to forget.

Tikki was terrified for her friend. Bridgette was a great ladybug and she loved Felix. The little red kawami did her best to make Bri feel better before she was akumatized. If hawkmoth got his hands on Bri then he could easily figure out who she really is.