The Curtain Call

"Are you sure about this sir?"

Natalie winced away from the morning light that flooded into the room. The blinding light shine like a golden blanket throughout the house as the defenses lifted. She tried not to look at the hopeful gaze, the longing touch to her painting. The pit in her stomach grew looking at her beautiful green eyes that were not like her own and the temptation to touch her pitiful black hair was nothing to him.

Gabriel faced away from her. Quiet and with a slight turn of his head spoke to her.

"My wife has suffered long enough and will finally be back in my arms. Ive never been more sure in my life. Begin the preparations and wake the children."

"But-" she was hesitant. "If Adrian is Chat Noir. This... this changes everything. "

"THIS CHANGES NOTHING!" Natalie jumped as Gabriel swiftly faced her with a cold and ". . . Wake the children for school."

". . .yes sir." Natalie voice didnt crack or the amout of pain showed on her face.

Gabriel Agreste dismissed Natalie with so much as facing her. His wife was the sleeping beauty of this fairy tale and he was determined to wake her up. This illusion of sleep was finally going to break and his young wife would awake. He only hopes she would forgive him and his trespasses.

. . . .

Tunnels...

Miles below and spread out far off beyond Paris limits were carved burrow's made by the mindless rats. Her power inabled her to corrupt the hearts and make any individual her puppet.

Bridgette couldnt feel anything at this point.

The days has washed away her emotions and memories of her former life. Former life could she call it that. If anything could she call herself human anymore? Her mind was numb to every thought or idea besides her hatred for Felix. Inside her heart and on the surface her chest glowed a purplish pink hue. The akuma reignite the flame in her heart and added to the fire by making her see illusions of the origin of her pain....

[relive the memory]

Bridgette watched her past self walking up to Felix with a confident stride. No amout of force could stop the memory from playing out. Her hands shaked and tears were already spilling out.

Bridgette broke watching the other her stepping infront of him.

Both girls stopped and looked at felix annoyed face and he pushed past her. The innocent little fool she was not thinking her prince charming would be telling her that.

"Your only a pain Bridgette nothing more. ['STOP IT'] You stalk me everyday and still have realized your not my type. [I KNOW] The woman I love is composed, beautiful, and nowhere near clumsy... I will always be by her side.[LIAR! STOP LYING!!!]"

"AHHHHHH!*!*!*!*"

Bridgette covered her ears and wailed out her pain and anguish to the point that the ground of the memory began to sink and crack with an unknown weight. She cried as the faceless crowd passed through her. Her chest burned as her memory slowly sunk into a dark empty space.

And so she was alone with the lingering sounds of a group of people laughing. The darkness of the Corruption blackened her hands and chest creeped further more up her limbs. And for a moment she thought she was going to die lying of the floor of her own mind she hears a call off of the distance.

"Bridgette" a male voice called out from somewhere in the distance.

Like a puppet forcing herself to stand she looked off in the diection the mysterious
There was a strike at fear at the call of her name but looking around her she could only see darkness. She stood in the darkness still oblivious waiting and looking for the caller. But there was no one.

She turned to each side of herself still only seeing a void of black.

"Hello Lovebug"

Bridgette was paralyzed with a unmovable fear as Feliz looked at her with adoration and smiled so lovingly at her. The imatation was a perfect replica of the beautiful Felix she knew and loved. He pulled her close with a loving embrace that melted away her fears.

She was happy in this moment and she wept one apology after another. The akuma outfit began to flyaway into a hundred butterflies leaving the old Bridgette behing in feliz arms.

....

"Im sorry. Ple. Please forgive me! IM. IMSO SORRY!"

Felix chuckled with a echo that confused and troubled her. So she looked up and froze. Felix eyes. His stunning emerald eyes that always seemed to enchant her were purple. And soon she souldnt move away from his tighting and painful hug.

"I cant believe you fell for that. Why would he love you. He never loved you. Ladybug is the one he cares about or did you forget that. He came to Paris for her or did you really think it was for you." Felix voice was now empty and suffocating.

The darkness consumed her body and before she could pull away and wake up.

...

The connection severed as the people around her screamed and ran to the nearest exit. Her dream left her wrathful gripping the railing cracking and bending all the metal around her.

Her eyes glowed up with a bright purple butterfly as hawkmoth voice spoke in her head.

"Heartbreak... Ladybug is on the move."

"Im Ready..."

Spoiler below

.
.
.
.

Hello.