War of Edicts

"MY OFFICE NOW!"

Like being snapped out of a trance dhte noticed the large beardly man. A few people still lingering on the streets snickered behind them. Bridgette stood next to the stupidly tall boy as the principal began to escorted inside.

Bridgette didnt hesitate and followed the man inside with the taller boy beside her. The first steps inside her new school was absolutely amazing. The two teir school had a large skylight allowing light to fill the school. The courtyard looked like a basketball court with the the hoop on either side. Not realizing she was lagging behind a strong gripe ruined her day even more.

"Stop being such a pest."

Bridgettes blue eyes snapped back to the taller boy as he walked away. The boy purposely leaned down to her height to whisper his insult. She didn't feel the sincerity to return the comment as he was already walking up the steps.

Bridgette did her best not to trip the boy as they walked up the stairs. The fragil wall in her heart started to chip as her anger started to rise again. Her blue hue eyes began to turn purple as a black crack started to shape on her chest. She raised her fist to attack the boy when an inner voice intervened.

"Compose yourself! Dont let his words get to you!"

With those words her mind became fogged with hawkmoth's but she felt safe. For the first time since she lost her memory she felt in control as her anger slipped away. With a deep breath the bubbly nature returned to her.

She was the last to walk into the small office the principal had. Bridgette walked in with confidence and a gracefully sat down on the chair. Felix was off put by the aura of goodness surrounding the girl.

"Which one of you want to explain what happened just now."

Without hesitation Bridgette eyes started to tear up and the most sorry filled expression.

"Im sorry sir. I dont know what came over me. Last night i admit was terrible with Hawkmoth trying to akumatize me. I barely survived the night?"

"He wasnt able to akumatize you? That's never happened before."

Felix scrutinized the dramatic display he was witnessing. True that Hawkmoth never failed to snack a victim even over in America. Maybe he tried but something interfered? Bridgette acting was almost comical if it wasnt so authentic. Her hand was shaking while gripping a clump of hair on top of her head. Tears were falling doen her redden face and then she brought it home with.

"I-" her voice was shaking with a believable fear as she continued. "He kept insisting but I fought him [sniff]. But the doctors didnt know what to do after. The seizure was so painful. I just wanted to go to school i didnt see his car."

Bridgette was now crying in her hands while Mr. Damocles stood up. Wet dots stained her small shorts fell heavily. Felix watched the man move closer to the sudden actresses for comfort. Silently watching he wondered how much this girl changed from the time she left. She was never able to do things like this.

"Yes. Yes. I heard about that attack from the news this morning. I didn't expect you to be the one they were talking about. I am sorry for your troubles. You may head to class my dear."

Felix surprised at how much the girl changed. Mr. Damocles spoke in a gentle voice as if she was fragil. It was as if he forgot that she was threating and slapped him only a few minutes earlier. He knew so little about her but if she had this kinda of confidence then why? He was missing something.

"You sir. I expect more from you Mr. Agreste. It your first day so head to class with Ms. Dupain-Cheng. See that she is ok. Dismissed."

Felix and Bridgette stood up from there seats and walked out of the office. With a good distance from the office Felix pulled aside the challenging girl. She looked dully at him while drying the budding tears with her sleeve.

"Yes?" She said innocently batting her eyes.

"What the hell was that? 

Felix stopped as Bridgette moved from his side to face him directly. Bridgette pulled her arm out of felixs grasp. Bridgette face scrunches up to her button nose and her fist west to rest on her hips. Regretably it reminded him of his lost bug when he pushed her too far. He was inches away from the admittedly beautiful girl who was in the same lecture pose as his lady.

"Look if i knew you I'm sorry. A while ago I got in an accident and cant remember most things."

"An accident? Yea that sounds like something that you would do. You probablytripped on the stairs again..."

Anger filled her blue eyes that make him lose a smirk. This new fire in him was fun to tease. The little antenna on her head seemed to stand straight up in anger. The little hairs seemed to dance in agitation which made Felix cover a oncoming laugh. He must have snorted a little beacuse Bridgette seemed to get angrier.

"Listen asshole. I got hit by a fucking car and I was found on the street unconscious. I dont remember most things or ypu for that matter. So I dont think thats funny."

Felix held his breath and stared at the angry blue eyes that for a secomd. Changed colors from a blue to a faint purple. With a sharp nodded he watched her take a step back and walked away.

Bridgette opened the door allowing both them to walk into the crowed classroom. A woman with red hair in a white suit welcomed to the front of her desk. Felix smiled at his brother beaming face as he was pratically out of his seat. There was someone he wasnt expecting to see.

"Listen up everyone. We have two new students joining up today. Lets welcome Bridgette Dupain-Cheng and Felix Agreste."

Marinette looked a mix of confusion and uncertainty as she looked from him and Bridgette....