Mistake

Mr. Agreste sat in his study and within the comfort of his fortress of his home and he waited for another failure. Days has past since he last akumatized that young girl and surprisingly she hasnt failed him yet.

Looking vagely in the dark his heart ached for his loving wife once again. The painting behind him served as a memory and a promise to one day reunite with his love. His dear Emily was pratically taken from him beacuse of the peacock miraculous.

His wife in a forever sleep just below his feet. Alive but still dead to the world. His eyes traced her golden face in the dim light of his computer screen. He was beginning to lost hope of ever seeing his dear Emily. Her smile and soft laugh was everything he misses from her and more.

"creek"

The low creeking of his front door echoed through the hollow home of Mr. Agreste. Prepared for an attack he slowly walked to his study door. His back agsinst the wall and ond hand on his miraculous he opened the study's door. Through the crack he could see someone move forward to the staircases hold a glowing red light in there hands.

He stood behind the intruder which he could see was a female roughly around 16 in her pajamas. In the pitch black room her red light glowed brighter and even hummed weakly. Mr. Agreste stopped at the young girl with pigtails that walked in the red light.

The young girl was at the top of the stairs and her face.... Was the same girl was the inspiring young designer Marinette Dupain-Cheng. He needed to confirm his suspicions and mabey he can find out who Chat Noir identity.

"Tikki... Hang in there."

Mr. Agreste was on the opposite side of the staircase looking at the young girl  in pigtails. The young girl went to adrians front door and knocked. His heart ached woth fear at his own son being Chat Noir. But on multiple times Adrian and that damn feline were in the same place at the same time. So why is this girl here. Does his son know who holds the ring of destruction...

He waited with a lump in his throat listen to both his sons talk to the girl. Out of everyone in paris he never wanted his own sons to be involved. From what he can tell Adrian seemes in the dark about kwamis and there powers beacuse when Marinette asked the important question.

"Tikkis in danger. Where is Plagg?"

"What?"

A step forward with burning desire to snatch the young girls earrings at that moment was too strong. His pathetic kawami Nooroo told him about the god kawami's names but not there location. The power of creation was pratically at his fingertips.

"No use in hiding anymore. Might as well let the kawami out of the bag. Hi! Im Plagg Adrian's Kawami. God of destruction. Nice to meet you."

Gabriel couldnt listen anymore and began backing away from his youngest sons door. The painfully shocked expression on his face as he covered his miraculous with his hand. The small jew in behind his ascot weight felt harder to carry. All the misadventures he has created and torment he cause. He almost lost his son on multiple occasions and laughed.

He desperately wanted to believe otherwise but stayed in the dark a little longer. Footsteps gently descended the grand staircase away without causing notice of his presence. His ankles buckled and tears were threatening to overpower his vision. The sound of adrians door closing was enough to bring him to his knees.

He was conflicted.

Quickly he composed himself and made his was back to his study just below the stairs. The door closed behind him acted as a barrier between him and his sons. Rubbing away the stress he collapsed at his computer desk.

He dreamed of the day his family would be whole but not like this. In the dark the father and infamous villian stared emptly at the family portrait that was framed on his desk. His beautiful sons happily laughing together while each of the were held by there parents. It was a wonderful and blissful moment he cherished.

A smark of anger built up looking at his whole face and gazing deeper at her eyes. If  Adrian hasnt been given the freedom to attend public school he would have led a perfect life. A better kife that was planned to a "T".

Aggressively he tossed his ascot aside and activated the poor Nooroo to life. The pendent glowed breifly before sping out a light that formed the moth kawami. The small purple creature could utter a single syllable before being forced to transform hos master. Thousands of butterflies transformed Gabriel as he descended to his secret hall.

The giant stain glass window shined a pale moonlight over him and his akumas servants. One of the pesky bug flew on command to his hand was was evilized with his dark power. The pure wings cracked with darkness but not to akumatize. No he wanted to only sent a message to his prized pupil.

One thing that wasnt going to change was that Adrian being the feline hero meant nothing. He was still going to take his miraculous to stop all this madness. He loved his son dearly and only wanted what was best for him even if it costs his freedom. All he had to do was play his hand right so Adrian or felix dont discover his alternate identity.

"Heartbreaker. Its time to make your move. The school system can't hold out any longer and students must attend school. Make it so Ladybug will have no choice but to reveal her identity to the world. She'll have no place to run and i will finally be able to seize my dream. "

"Consider it done."

Sorry for not posting for a long while.