LadyBug

[With Bridgette one month before ladybug hits america]

"Moooom. Daaaad I'm home!!"

[Slam. Crash]

"BRIDGETTE!"

Bridgette jumped when she saw her father run into the wall followed by her mother. Bridgette felt guilty that she made her parents worry so much. Her mother pulls Bridgette closer while crying saying thinks like "thought my cute little girl was kidnapped."

"Oh Bridgette your soaking wet. What happened to you? Your friends called and told us that you left school. What happened?"

Bridgette didn't feel anything but refreshed and don't think anything was wrong. Did something happen?The curl on the top of her head swished side to side as she thought  but couldnt think of anything. The harder she tried the more she got the feeling of regret but she idnored it. She remembered saying hi to her friends then having to do something.

A flash of dark green eyes popped in her head and crouched down in a burning pain in her chest. She started heaving and pressed her hand to the wall for support.

'Stop.... and forget.....'

Bridgette listened to the voice getting the scary feeling she didn't want to know. After taking a breath. Nothing. She forgot the voice and pain. Unconcously her hand went to her ears and was confused.

'Why did I reach for my ears?

Bridgettes parents didnt have the look of curiosity like she did but ones of panic. Her mother grabbed her shoulder and began looking in her eyes and head.

"Charles GET the car! Were going to Dr. Shills this instant. Bridgette let's go get some dry clothes so you don't get sick."

Bridgette did feel disgusting as the wet clothes stocked to her as well as the squishy sock on her feet. Taking off her shoes and socks made her feel better as she walked to her room. But it didn't look right. There were pictures of some guy over the walls. Bridgette started felt strange with all these eyes on her so she started to take the posters down. The largest poster tho. His green eyes looked familiar

"Bridgette what are you doing?"

[RIIIIIIIP]

"Just throwing away from all this junk. Who is this guy anyway? He doesn't look like a baker?"

Her mother gave her a strange look. It was like she just burned a million dollars loto ticket for fun.... we raced to the doctors after that.

The doctors did all sorts of tests but often whispered to each other every time she had an episode trying to remember. It was like her body was rejecting the memories and hurt her to try. So she stopped. The doctors were obviously puzzled and couldn't find what was wrong with her. When Dr. Shills took her parents outside the room she slowly moved to the door. 

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Chaing. We don't know what's wrong with her. What ever happened today she is fully rejecting it.'

Bridgette did get frustrated when they started walking away from the door. But she did catch a few words here and there.

Doctor: "....in Paris...best for..."
Mom? " ... brother.... love with him... Marinette "

Bridgette was practically focusing of the word "paris". What ever thing she got she was grateful for it. Bridgette thought about all the shops, the fashion, the food. Bridgette thought about her uncle's shop. The pastries and cakes made from a master French Cuisine.

Bridgette always loved baking. She had a feeling that there was someone she baked for. Bri didn't know what do do with this feeling of longing and regret.

Next thing Bri knows is that she's being sent off to Paris...

Time skip

Marinette waited outside the busy lines of the airport. Her parents just told her that she was going to pick up her cousin. It was the last few days of her summer vacation but she didn't mind. Gave her a distraction of seeing chloes face in the next few days.

She held up a sign with big bold letters. From what she heard from her parents is that her cousin grew. She was at least a foot taller than her and grew her hair long past her waist.

"Marinette!!! OI!"

Bridgette was beautiful with long pigtails and bright red suitcase trailing behind her. Bridgette doesn't know that her cousin will inherit her gift. She also doesn't know that know that as soon as she becomes ladybug... her former crush and love will be wanting anwsers that she can't provide.