Her Connection

Bridgette was consumed.

Forgetting who she was completely as she waited in the darkness for "that moment". In the deepest depts of the Parisian catacombs she waited in a mass of rubble. The long endless tunnels were the home of countless restless souls.

Her body pulsed releasing an enormous amount of energy and across town above the city. The kwamias of Creation and destruction cringed in there sleep. Beacuse Tikki was mire "in tuned" with her previous holder she felt the worse pain.

Lying on a pillow she could feel something trying to reach out to her but it was corrupted. Waking up with a start on the pink pillow above marinettes bed her body ached. The rooms was dark and boarded up from top to bottom. Marinettes room was sealed shut minus a certian loose board in her balcony door.

But right now it was well past midnight and Marinette and her Kawami were sleeping soundly in there bed. Below the little god marinettes body half hanging on the bed was sleeping still.

A frighting dark pulse echoed in Tikki almost like a static stock. Lifting her head to see what force hit her until she felt her body begin to shake. Tikki was unsuccessfully fell after trying to fly to her owner Marinette.

Her tiny body fell over the ledge and landed on Marinettes face. Marinette jumped up groggily and slowly looked arround for what hit her. Her heart stopped when she saw Tikki curling up in a ball visually shaking. Her little red body was limp and cold to the touch.

"Tikki!" Marinette harshly wispered hoping not to wake her parents.

Marinettes hands cupped up her small friend and rushed down to her desk for better light. Laying her down she turned on her light to her room to see what happened to her kwami. The thought crossed her mind that she was pushing it with the transformations.

The little god coughed and shivered on the cold table. Tikki, the god of creation, could barely move her body as her eyes felt heavy. Marinette was rushing about for anything she could grab to make her little friend better. Grabbing a stash of cookies from her purse she broke off a piece and held it dor Tikki to nibble on.

"Tikki... please talk to me. What's wrong?"

"M...Marinette. We don't gave much time... I need you to take me somewhere."

Marinettes blue eyes widen at the similar situation when she fought Princess Fragrance. Reaching above her computer to the nany pictures if her dear Adrian. She lifted up her favorite one, the one where he was sitting in the park only feet away, a turned the picture to find her dads spare key.

When all of Paris was put on lockdown it was hard to get outside and patrol. She was going to use this key to find master Fu. But with Tikki in this position she might have to shimmy down the water spout.

"To master Fu's. Bu-"

"No." Tikki interrupted her holder with a weak lift of her arm. Marinette stood in her jamies at the little God weakly trying to fly. Kneeling down Marinette cupped her hands together and waited.

"We have to go some... somewhere else. My other half... Plagg. He... he can help."

"But Tikki. I dont know who Plaggs owner is or where to find him how can i?

Tiiki remained silend gently lifting her antennas that glowed a soft red. The tiny god in her hands glowed in her hand as marinette stood up. Doing so she noticed how if she turned one was the light glowed brighter. Testing it out she went up to her balcony and pointed North past the Highschool then again to the Eiffel Tower. The light seemed to glow in between.

"You know i always wondered what those were for."

Sorry for the sudden edit. But i felt like it was missing something. Anyway TBC