Felix

Felix wondered why he was humoring his father with this.

He remember taking these same steps as a child. Before he moved to America he lived in these terribly gray walls. His younger and more weaker self was blindly obedient to his father.

But in retrospect. His father wasn't always like this cold and distant father his younger brother knew. What was caring and loving was ripped out of him the second his mother died.

"Felix. Shut the door."

The door closed slowly behind him. His fathers study was always a clean and organized place. The white room was spotless and packed any kind of personal touch. The wall across from the door had many reasearch materials.

Felix didnt bother with silly things like "Im home" or " hey dad. While I was in America I became a superhero ." Like that would go well. Felix sat in the white chair in the center of the room. His fathers looked lost in thought gazing at the painting of his mother in gold.

After a long waited silence Felix was starting to get agitated. He decided to do some research on this " Marinette".
Felix looked at her social media, Instagram where she lived. He found her living close to the school in a bakery. He almost laughed ayt how her and adrian would live a happy life there. Making sweets every day. Mabey that would be a good excuse to see her.

10 minutes of full silence in white room walls and he hasn't said a word to his father.  It could be the constant clicking of his phone or the fact that he was ignoring him since he came to Paris. Swiping pictures of her Instagram.

"Felix...."

'She likes pink.'

"Felix?"

'Another bruise? How many times can a person fall down the stairs? Is she human?"

"FELIX!

Felix was pulled away from his phone when a hand grabbed the tip of his phone and pulled it down. Green eyes stared down the pale purple ones.

"What?", he said with an average amount of vile in his voice. His father let go and straighten up. Looking down at his son he spoke again.

"Sigh.... Son. I want you to attend school here."

Felix almost dropped his phone.

He thought for sure his father was going to insist on going back to America. To focus on his studies and allow adrian to do the same. It was his father that called him a distraction to his younger brother. Felix looked at his father as if he grew a second head.

His father turned around and brought him a paper from his desk. Felix didnt move as his father came to him... The paper he was handed was a transfer firm that was filled out and everything.

A dotted line at the bottom even his name should be

"Adrian has been finding himself more and more in the line of danger. These akumas are a danger to him but he refuses to be homeschooled again."

"The akumas?" In his head Felix thought about the akumas in America.

"Felix please. For your brothers sake please do this. I can only do so much. I need your help."

Felix looked up with wide green eyes. His Father, world class designer, was asking for help. Unable to say anything he nodded once. Gabriel stood tall once again and gave a small nod of approval. Nothing was staid after that.

Felix watched his father move towards his computer once again. Random clicks and pauses let Felix know that the conversation was over. The desk had a variety of pens for Felix to use. It was an odd feeling that he was signing over his soul.

'Was this really worth it?'

He admits that what he did to Bridgette wasnt so heroic. Mabey it was his bad karma that made his precious big disappear? He wod have to face her and this new Ladybug.

He was on the last few letters of his name when he thought about his brother. Felix may not be Chat Noir but neither was Adrian. He had to protect his brother no matter what the consequences.

"Finish them. When do I start?"

"Monday morning would be nice. Since it's the weekend Adrian got his work to finish before he can have leisure time."

He hated that word but nodded stiffly. His anger was evident on his scowling face. He said nothing but walked off. A bubble of regret was stuffed in his chest. Leaving the hell hole his father called his study he walked.

Walking down the red rug to his old room was nice. His room was in the same wing as adrian but on the other side of the house. He especially liked to see mothers garden. Felix dark figure moved in the moonlight the tall windows allowed.

Felix rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. Today was far too exhausting for him. He turned the corner at the end of this hell long hall. The knob was cold to the touch.

Felix turned the knob and pushed the door open. Dust covered his room and tickled his nose. Holding his sleeve up to his face he looked at all the clutter and o ejects in his room Mannequins and old fabric was placed in his closet in bulk. Compared to his yo gre brothers room they shared a equal size room.  His arm just had more books and less play things.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

[Txt: from old man
Your father told me to inform you that while you were away your room was turned into storage. Please inform adrian that you two will be bunking till further notice.

- N

Felix was to seconds from throwing his phone against the wall.  Instead he decided to kick down a tower of boxes to the floor and marched out of is room. Could he really even call it his room anymore?  It was practically turn into a storage facility without him knowing. The room he shared his childhood in was cluttered and dusty.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

[Txt: from old man

Language please

Felix just slam the door of his would be room and headed to the direction of his younger brother.