Chapter 4

KTH:

This is it. Im going to Jeon's. I don't know but I feel nervous, maybe its my first time there? 'Oh! Calm down Taehyung'. I was currently at my room, deciding what to wear. Aish! Why Am I like this? I should be not nervous, this is not the first time that Im going to bodyguard someone.

After 10mins, I have decided what to wear. Well, Im just being formal, ya know.

I exited my room and jog down stairs

I exited my room and jog down stairs. I go to my Mom's room to say goodbye to her. after that, I exited the house and make my way to the Jeon's residence.

-Time Skip-

I arrived at Jeon's house. And wow, I was mesmerized by how beautiful it was. Its not just a house, its a Mansion. What should I expect from a Man who is the CEO of his own company? I chuckled at my silliness.

I just walk towards their gate and press the door bell. After I press the door bell 3x, the gate opened by An old woman.

"Goodevening, Sir. What do you want?"

"Oh! Im here because Mr. Jeon invited me for dinner." I replied respectfully.

"Ah! You must be the new bodyguard of our young master, Come in"

I replied with a small thanks and I entered. And Wow 'again' its more beautiful inside. We entered at the house and the old Woman named 'Seolmi' told me to stay at the living room and go upstairs to call Mr. Jeon. I nodded and sat on the sofa.

After 5 mins. I saw Mr. Jeon with a beautiful lady on his side. Maybe his wife. I got up and greet them.

"You came at the right time, Taehyung. Btw, this is my wife, Seoyeon." He introduced the lady that besides him.

"Goodevening Mr. And Mrs. Jeon." I smiled and bow at them.

"Hey, don't be too formal, Taehyung." Mrs. Jeon said and chuckled. "Nice to meet you anyways"

After the introduction, we headed to their dinning table. We sat and start eating. While we were eating and having a conversation, someone entered the dinning room. 'The fudge. Hes so Handsome'.

JJK:

I was on my home from Yoongi's house because my father called that my new 'Bodyguard' wa s already there and I need to be home asap because his going to introduce him to me and the rest in the house.

I made my way home safe and entered our Mansion. I heard chatting at the dinning room. And by that, I made my way to the dinning room to be greeted by the beautiful boy I have never seen in my whole entire life. He has blonde hair, shinning brown round eyes, he wears a formal attire that very suits for him. I got snapped by my father.

"Jungkook, your home. C'mere and sit."

I walk towards the table and sit infront of this beautiful boy. I just can't take my eyes away from him.

"Well, Jungkook. Since you're already here and everyone is here, I would like to meet you Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's new bodyguard." My father announced and that when it hits me, This beautiful boy is my new bodyguard? I said to myself in disbelief.

"Are you serious, dad?" I ask my dad and chuckled a bit.

"Yes, I am. Why? Is there something wrong, Jungkook?" My father ask.

"It looks like Im the one whose going to protect him" I said while looking at the boy and smirked.

--------
too busy in school 😒

-Ambhee