Chapter 5

Authors POV

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with wide eyes. He can't believed what he just said. He looked away at Jungkook and continued to eat. On the other hand, Jungkook just stared at Taehyung. He just can't take away his eyes from him. 'His too perfect' Jungkook thought.

After the introduction and eating the dinner, Mr. And Mrs. Jeon stayed at the sofa at the living room while enjoying watching TV. Taehyung excused himself to take a look of the Mansion. Mr. And Mrs. Jeon agreed so that Taehyung can familiarized the house, because starting tomorrow, Taehyung will stayed at the Jeon's Mansion. Its part of his job. But Taehyung is not going to look around the Mansion alone. He don't want to get lost. So, he needs someone to tour him. Mrs. Jeon got up and go upstairs to call someone to tour Taehyung in the Mansion. Mrs. Jeon go downstairs with Jungkook trailling behind.

"Jungkook, I want you to tour Taehyung here and also he is your new bodyguard, I want you two to get to know each other." Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook look at Taehyung still has that smirked on his face.

"My pleasure, Mom"

KTH:

Its almost 30 mins. And were still looking around the Mansion. Jungkook keep on talking and talking. I already familiarized the rooms. After a moment, we keep on walking until we reached the garden. Even though its already night, it still looks so beautiful.

"Wow! Daebak!" I said it out loud without realizing it.

"My mom take care of it. She really loves flowers." I got startled by Jungkook's comment. He walk towards me and stand by my side. His going to wrap his arm around my waist but im too fast to grab it. I twisted his arm and put it on his back.

"Ow, ow, ow! Hey! Let go, you're hurting me."

"Try to make a move at me again, you'll never going to use your right arm anymore." I said before I let go of him.

"Yah! Im your boss. You don't have the right to do that!"

"Even though you're my boss, Im not letting your hands slip with me." And after that, I left.

JJK:

My Mom knocked on the door of my room. I opened it and asked her what he needs. She told me that Taehyung wants to look around the mansion and asked me if its okay for me to tour Taehyung here in the Mansion. I eagerly nodded and follow my mother downstairs. There, I saw him standing with my father, sitting on couch while watching TV.

"Jungkook, I want you to tour Taehyung here and also he is your new bodyguard, I want you two to get to know each other." My mom said. I look at him and just smirked.

"My pleasure Mom."

-Time skip-

Were still looking around the Mansion. I glanced at my back and saw him looking so tired. Why he even my bodyguard? We keep on walking and I decided to go to the garden.

"Wow! Daebak!" Taehyung said. Hes so cute while looking around the garden.

"My mom take care of it. She really loves flowers." I said. I think I startled him. Haha. I walk towards him and stand by his side. My hand made its way to his waist, but before I can put it there, he suddenly grab my hand and twisted it.

"Ow, ow, ow! Hey! Let go, you're hurting me."

"Try to make a move at me again, you'll never going to use your right arm anymore." He said and he finally let go of my arm.

"Yah! Im your boss. You don't have the right to do that!"

"Even though you'e my boss, Im not letting your hands slip with me." he said and left.

Wow! I never thought he can be strong like that. Well, this is going to be fun.

-----------
Finally! Taekook convo. Hahaha 😂✌

-Ambhee