Chapter 20

Author's POV

Days has passed, Jungkook and Taehyung still not talking to each other after Jungkook's confession. Every morning, Taehyung goes to Jungkook's room to woke up his master like he always did, but everytime he enters Jungkook's room, Jungkook is not there. Taehyung think that Jungkook woke up early and go to school early. Taehyung thought that maybe, Jungkook is ignoring him.

Taehyung's POV

I was on my way to Jungkook's school. As expected, he go to school without me. This past few days, his not talking to me. I know his ignoring me because of what happened a few days ago. But its his fault, he just walk away already and he didn't wait for my answer. That day when he confess to me, I was so speechless. I didn't know that he like me BACK. Gosh! I was so shocked that day and I feel my tongue tied. Heol~

I reached the school and park the car. I went out of the car and go to the canteen because i didn't eat breakfast. I went to the counter to order my food. Students is still not here. Well, its still first period, I think.

After I done eating, I walk going to the waiting area. As I was sitting there i notice some persons at the back of the tree. Looks like they are arguing. Because of my curiosity, I stood up and walk towards the two persons.

I was shocked when I saw a familiar face behind the tree. Its Jungkook. i dont know whose with him cause i cant still see her face. I took another step until I saw the something that breaks my heart into pieces.

Jungkook suddenly kiss Mina.

-------
Annyeonghaseyoooo yeorubon. Im so sorry for not updating. I was so busy this month because of my graduation. Please forgive me fam. 😭😘
Lovelots. 😘

Because bangtan Motivates me

Because bangtan Motivates me. 😚💜