Chapter 8

JJK:

I entered the classroom with my friend, Jimin. The girls started squealing. God! They're too loud. We spotted Namjoon and Hoseok hyung. We went to our chair and sat there.

"Guys! I just met someone when I was walking in the hallway" Jimin suddenly said.

"Hey, Are you cheating on Yoongi?" Hoseok hyung said.

"Yah! Pabo. Of course not. But, he's kinda cute. I want to befriend him. But sadly his not studying here."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, his just a bodyguard of some student here. I didn't expect that his a bodyguard, his too, cute." Jimin said while giggling. This midget.

Suddenly, our Teacher entered the class and started our lesson.

-after the 2 boring subjects-
*kringgggggggggggggggggg*

"Ok. Class dismissed" our teacher said. Finally! I put my things inside my bag and went to go out the classroom when suddenly...

"Kookiiiiie!" What the fudge! I turn around and saw YoonA walking towards me. Shit!

"Kook, were going. Just follow us at the canteen. Goodluck!" Namjoon said and wink. Gosh! Why they need to leave me?

"What do you want this time, YoonA?" I asked the annoying girl.

"Aww, don't be like that to your girlfriend, kookie. That's rude" he said and cling on to my arms while pouting. Yuck!

"Look YoonA, I. AM. NOT. YOUR. BOYFRIEND. Ok? Its just a one night thing and that's not a matter  to me." I replied. I swated my arms at her and started walking.

"Kookie, wait!"

-Time Skip-

I walk towards the canteen and spotted my friends. I walk towards them and sat beside Hoseok hyung.

"Wow guys, did you just eat already without me?" I asked them in disbelief.

"Were hungry Kook. And we thought that your going to eat with your “girlfriend”." Namjoon said.

"I told you guys, She's not my girlfriend. God! She's very annoying"

"Yoongiiii!" Jimin suddenly yelled.

"Omg! Jimin, you're too loud" I said. We saw Yoongi hyung walking towards our table.

"Hey, babe. Hi guys" Yoongi said and kiss Jimin on the cheek. This two is too showy and clingy to each other. Well, Yoongi hyung is a kind of boyfriend which is very protective to Jimin hyung.

"By the way Kook, your birthday is coming, Any plans?" Jimin asked.

"Oh! Actually, Im thinking to have some party in our house and everyone in this school is invited." I replied.

"Well, count us then" Yoongi said.

KTH:

Im now at the car playing with my phone. Waiting for Jungkook's class to end. Aish, Im getting bored. I put my phone inside my pocket and get out of the car. I decided to look around the campus and ended at the basketball court. There's no student here. I saw a ball and started playing basketball.

Suddenly, flashback of me and my father playing basketball. I miss him so much. Well, my father got died because his sick.

While I was playing, the brll suddenly rang. I think lunch time is done. I just continued playing basketball.

"Hey, You!" Someone yelled causing me to got startled. I turn around to see someone.

"U-uhmm, yes?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" Isn't obvious? Im playing basketball. Duh!

"Oh, uhm. Sorry. I thought its ok to play here. Sorry again." I let go of the ball and was about to walked out the court when suddenly the man grab my wrist.

"Who told you to leave when Im talking to you?"

"yah! Let go of me if you don't want to get hurt". I said.

"Huh! Not so fast, my child" He said. he grab my other wrist and turn me around. Now, were face to face. He let go of my hand and I was about to tuckled him, but I got shooked with the next thing he did.

------------
Aaaaaaaand, stoooooop! Hahahaha. Who do you think is that guy is? and what did he do to our Taehyungie? 😨

-Ambhee