Chapter 18

KTH POV

2 days since I take a leave from being Jungkook's bodyguard. After that day when we almkst kissed, I fell awkward towards him.

I am currently at the hospital, taking care of Yonghwa. The doctor said he can leave the hospital tomorrow, so I will stay here.

"Tae?" My mom suddenly called me. I hummed and look at her. "Is it okay to the Jeons that you will take a leave for a week?" I sigh.

"Yes Mom. They said I will take my time." I replied.

"But whats the reason? Why'd you have to leave? You know I can take care of Yonghwa, Jihan is also there to help me." He replied. Actually, I didn't told them whats my reason for taking a 1 week leave. I avoid looking into his eyes and look down at my lap. "tell  me the real reason, Tae." She continued. I close my eyes and take a deep breathe. I stood up and walk towards her and sit beside her.

"Eomma, the reason is..... Jungkook" I said and look into her.

"Why Jungkook?" My mom asked.

"The day that I got sick. Jungkook didn't go to school."

"And?"

"H-he took care of me." I replied. I look at my mom and I saw him smiling a little. "That day, you also called me, after I hung up the phone, Jungkook came back to my room and asked who I was talking to phone. I told him that its you. Then, he sat beside me. I thank him for taking care of me. Until the awkward thing happened" I explained.

"The awkward thing? What do you mean?" My mom asked, confused.

"Moooom" I whined. "You're so slow" I said and rolled my eyes. I heard her chuckled.

"I really don't get it, son. Can you please just tell me already." I sigh becore I answered her.

"The awkward thing is- is- that- Wealmostkissed" I said. she look at me with blank face. "Ughhh! Mom! We almost kissed!" I said while closing my eyes. I heard laughter and when I open my eyes, I saw eomma laughing hard with Jihan hyung.

"Jihan hyung?!" I said, shook. "When dis you get here?"

"Since that awkward thing happened" he teased me and they continued to laugh with mom. I glared at them and stand up.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked while still laughing.

"Im just going to canteen. Im hungry" I exited the room and close the door. ugggh! My mom and Jihan Hyung really likes to tease me.

While I was walking in the hallway, I bumped into someone. I fell into the ground but I still managed to stand.

"You okay, Tae?" I froze when I heared that familiar voice. I slowly lift up my head and I swear, my world suddenly stop.

"J-jungkook" I said. "What are you doing here?" I continued.

"O-oh. i came here with my dad. My mom suddenly fainted." He replied.

"Oh. How w-was s-she?" I asked while stuttering. 'Shit'

"She's already fine. We find out that shes pregnant" he said while smiling.

"R-really? Wow!" Thats all I can say and suddenly the atmosphere became silent. Until I speak.

"Umm... I-i need to go, Young master." I was about to walk but Jungkook grab my hand causing me to stop. I got shoock and turn around to face him.

"Tae, can we talk" he said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About what happened.... the time you get sick." He said. Still holding my wrist and looking in my eyes with his pleaded eyes. I avoid eye contact with him. I close my eyes and sigh.

"Lets go to the canteen" i said and yanked my arms with him.

*at canteen*

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked while drinking my drink.

"about what happened when---" I cut him off.

"Just direct to the point, young master. My mom is waiting for me." I replied not looking at his eyes. I heared him sigh. He put his hand onto mine and I got shoock. I look into him.

"Im sorry. Im sorry for what I did. I j-just... i just can't control my self" I look at him with confuaed look. "Tae, I have something to tell you" he continued. My heart suddenly star to beat faster.

"W-what?" Jungkook tighten his hold onto mine. I look at our hands, intertwined.

"Tae, I like you"

--------------------------
Im baaaaaaack. Im sorry. Just too busy from school 😭 hope you understand. Kbye. 😘

-Ambhee