Chapter 17

KTH POV

I woke up by the ring of an alarm. I yawned and stretch before turning off the alarm. I notice I was in my room. Who brought me here? Then I remember that moment with Jungkook last night. So, he's the one? I chuckled.

I got up on my bed and and was about to stand up, but I felt dizzy. My head hurts. I tried to stand again and did it. I walk through the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I look at the mirror and notice I haven't change my clothes from last night.

I walk through my closet to get some shirt and go back to the bathroom to change. I finished changing and put my dirty clothes in a basket.

I sat down on my bed and all of a sudden, kookie jump onto my lap. I just laugh at him.

"Good morning Kookie" I greeted him and he just bark at me as a response. I stood up and exited my room with kookie in my arms. I walk downstairs and felt dizzy again, thankfully I hold onto the bars of the stairs. I continued to walk until I was in the kitchen.

"Morning Tae" Mina greeted me.

"Morning Noona" I replied.

"Are you ok? You look....sick" Mina asked me. I was about to answer her but I suddenly cough. Mina approach me and put her hand on my forehead.

"My god, Tae! You're burning. C'mon let's go back to your room." Then Mina took Kookie in my arms and put him down. Mina assisted me to go back in my room with kookie following us.

We enter my room and Mina lay me down on the bed and put a blanket on me. She walk through the bathroom and when she get back, she has a towel in his arm and put it in my forehead.

"I'll cook soup for you ok? I'll bring it her later. Just rest" She said. I just nodded and he walks out the room before I close my eyes.

JJK POV

Im done with my morning routine and wore my uniform. I look at the mirror one last time and wink at myself. 'You're so handsome, Jungkook' I said to myself and exited my room.

I walk downstairs to go to the dinning area when I saw our maid Mina with a soup and a medicine in a tray.

"Noona? Whats that for and where's Taehyung? Im going to late at school."

"Good morning young master. Well, This is for Taehyung. He's sick and I think he cant drive you from school, so I told Seungwoo to drive you." She said. Taehyung is sick? Poor him.

"Uh, Noona. let me take that to him" I said.

"But Young master, you told the you're gonna be late to school"

"No, its ok. I also want to check him too." She just smiled at me and give me the tray. I walk upstairs and went to Taehyung's room. I open the door and saw him lying on the bed with the puppy by his side. I smile. I close the door and went to him.

"Tae? Tae, wake up" I said softly while shaking his shoulder. He stired and slowly opening his eyes. When he fully open it, I saw it get wide and he was about to get up but he failed.

"Hey hey, careful. You're sick."

"Young m-mast-ter."

"I brought you soup and a medicine." I said to him and smiled. I help him to get up and lay his back at the board of the bed. I get the soup in my hand.

"Young mast-ter, why are you here? you're going to be late at school." He said not looking into my eyes. I just smiled at him and scoop some amount of the soup. I blew it before feed it to him.

"Say ahh" I instructed him. He looked up at me and I smiled again at him. He look at the soup thrn back to me and back to the soup before he open his mouth.

"I can do it by myself, young master" He said and was about to take the soup in my arms.

"Na ah ah ah, Im going to feed you" I insist.

"But, you're going to be late" he said.

"Don't worry, Im not going to school anymore. And also, my bodyguard is sick, so I have to take care of him" I saw him blushed and I chuckled. I pinch his nose and he glared at me. I just laugh and continued to feed him.

After a minute, he was done eatig his soup and I also give him medicine. I lay him back down so he can rest.

"Y-young mas-ster, you dont have to do this." He said.

"Its ok, Tae." I replied and stood up. "I'll just go the kitchen to put this on the sink. Dont try to get up, ok" He just nodded at me as a reply. I exited the room and went down to the kitchen.

----
I headed back to the room and I heard Taehyung talking to his Mom on the phone.

"Ok mom, tell Yonghwa I love him and sorry if I can't visit him"

"Yes, Mom. Bye" then I enter his room. And Tae look at me and smiled.

"You're mom? I asked.

"Nae. I just told her I cant visit Yonghwa today" I sat beside him.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Better. Thank you for taking care of me. And Im sorry, because of me you didn't attend to your class" he hung his head low. I lifted it up and amiled at him.

"Hey, don't say sorry. Its ok and I want too." We look at each others eyes. I look down at his lips and slowly leanning closer to him. Closer.... closer.... and.......

"Im sorry" Tae said and lay back down and cover himself with a blanket. I sigh and stood up, exiting the room.

-------
WHAHAHAHA. Its too early for thaat. 😂✌

-Ambhee