Chapter 7

KTH:

Jungkook just left me there, dumbfounded. Wow! Such a brat. I went back to the car and open it, when I was about to enter, my stomach growled. Honestly, I didn't eat. I lied at Mr. & Mrs. Jeon earlier. I close the door of the car and started to walk on the campus to find the canteen. This school is too big.

While I was walking around, I didn't notice the person in front of me and bumped to him. Both of us fell on the ground.

"Ow!" We both said in unison. I got up while massaging my butt. I look at the person who is still on the floor.

"Omg! Im sorry Mister. I didn't saw you. Im sorry." I apologize while bowing. He got up and chuckled.

"Its ok. Hey, are you new here?" He asked. Then I look up at him.

"Oh, no! Im someone's bodyguard. Im just looking for the canteen." I replied. He look at me with his shocked face. "U-uhm, Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"You?! A bodyguard?!" He asked in disbelief then chukled.

"Yes! I am" I replied while fixing my tie. "Why?"

"You're too cute to be a bodyguard" He said then wink at me. I just look away from him.

"Anyways, You just said that your looking for the canteen. The canteen is just there, just turn right and you will find the canteen." He instructed. I just nodded.

"Thank you ..."

"Jimin. Im Park Jimin. And you are?"

"Taehyung. Well, thank you Jimin and sorry again." I answered and started walking because Im really hungry.

PJM:

I just bumped with someone. Huh! He's so cute.

I walk towards my class because he suddenly left me. Atleast I got his name. While I was walking, I saw Jungkook walking to our class, also.

"Kook!" I called. "Hey! What's with that annoyed face?" I asked.

"Someone's just annoyed me this morning. Aish! This is way I hate bodyguards." He said. Still annoyed.

"So, you have a new bodyguard?" I asked.

"Yes! He's pretty cute though, but his a little bit annoying." He replied.

"Hey! Chill bro! I know you can make him resigned, right?" I asked. He didn't replied but he just smirked and walk away. Aish! This kid.

-------------
Short chapter 😄✌
Hello 😘

-Ambhee