Chapter 11

KTH POV

I woke up in the early morning. I know its already saturday and Jungkook has no class today but its my job to escort him.

Im already done on my morning routine, I walk down the stairs and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning Taehyung!" Mina noona, greeted.

"Good morning Noona, can I have some coffee?" I asked.

"Sure." Noona came back with my coffee. I thanked her and I went to the garden. Waah! Another beautiful scenario. I sat on the bench while listening to the birds chirping, then I close my eyes. This is so relaxing.

"Taehyung" I got startled to the voice who called me. I open my eyes to see Jungkook.

"Young master?"

"You're already up? Its too early." He asked. He sat on the bench beside me.

"Uhm~ its part of my job young master. How 'bout you? Its saturday."

"Well, I sleep early last night so I woke up early right now." He chuckled and got up. I also got up and follow him.

"Why are you following me?" He asked.

" well, my job is your bodyguard so that's why Im following you." I replied with confident.

"God. Im just going to the pool."

"Your father said "You follow him everywhere he goes" Im just following what he said. And what if you'll drown? Atleast im there to save you." I replied and smiled at him. He just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" then he starts to walk.
Were now at the pool. I stand at the edge of the pool when suddenly my phone rang. Its my Mother. I answered the call.

While I was talking to my Mom, I heard a splash on the pool, meaning Jungkook dive in.

"Help! Help! Im drowning!" I heard Jungkook shout. I look at the pool and saw him, drowning. I say goodbye to my Mom and ended the call.

"Young master!" I shouted and dive in the pool, not caring that my uniform got wet.

"Hahahahahaha" I heard laughing. And when I look at Jungkook, his face turned into red because of laughing.

"What the! I thought you're drowning?" I said, with an angry tone.

"Hahahaha. Do you think I can drown in this pool?" He replied and continued laughing. I give him a glare and turn around and went out of the pool. That brat! Ugh! I have no other uniform to use!

JJK POV

I still can't stop laughing everytime I remember what happened. If he just see his face, my gawd! His so red because of the anger. I got also out of the pool and made my way to my room to change. I only have towel on my waist. I didn't see Taehyung. Maybe his in his room.

-Time Skip-

Its already 7pm and Im at the pool right now. Just sitting at the bench. Suddenly my phone rang.

YOONGI
answer | decline

"hello, Yoongi hyung?"

"Guk! Lets hangout. At the xxx club. See you there."

"Ok! I'll be there in 10" then I ended the call. I remember, Taehyung's uniform is still wet, meaning I can go out without him. Yes!

"Young master" Oh, his here. Don't tell me. I look at him and...

"A bathrobe?" I put my hand on my mouth to prevent laughing.

"Hey! My uniform is still wet and I have no uniform. And I heard your talking to someone. Where are you going?" He replied and he also heard my conversation with Yoongi hyung.

"Oh, that. Were, Were going out." I replied.

"Oh really. Well, wait for me young master, my uniform is just about to dry in a minute."

"No! Its ok. Im with my friends and you don't have to escort me. Just sleep already."

"No, Young master. Its my job." Here we go again.

"Were just going to have a massage. You don't have to." I lied. Its the only way, Maybe?

"Oh that! I know how to massage Young master." What?! Wrong move Jeon.

"Really? Huh! Let me see." I lay on the bench and he started to massage me. He started to my shoulder.

And god! His not joking. He really know how to massage. I bite my lips to prevent from moaning. He went down and down and......

"Ok, ok. Enough. You're good. You know Im sleepy. I need to sleep." Im about to stand when we heard a gun.

"Young master! Lay down." Taehyung yelled while covering my head. He got his gun and look everywhere.

"Stay here. I'll check the sorounding. Don't get up, just stay there." He said. He walk around and look at the sorounding. He made his way to the back gate and check. Suddenly I heard  a bang sound of a gun again.

After a minute, I heard a police siren and also Taehyung came back. I run up to him.

"Taehyung! What happened?" I asked her. I came up close to him and notice something red in his left shoulder.

"Its a thief Young master trying to get to the mansion, its ok now the cops got him." He replied and give me a small smile.

"Hey! You're bleeding" I said with shook!

"Im ok Young Mas----" he didn't continue what he was about to say because he suddenly blacked out. Good thing I caught him. I carry him bridal style and I run up inside the house. I carry him to his room and lay him down to his bed. I went to the bathroom and get the first aid kit and
I clean his wound.

After a minute, Im done cleaning his wound and put a bandage on it. I got up and went to the bathroom to take back the first aid kit at the cabinet. I exited the bathroom and went back to Taehyung. I look at his sleeping face.

"You know what, your still cute when you're sleeping. But, you're still an annoying bodyguard" I told him. I know his sleeping and that's the good thing about it. I put my hand on his hair and cares it. i smiled. I didn't know his hair is so soft. I came back to my senses and pull my hand out of his hair. Woah there Jeon. What's wrong with you?! I scold myself.

I got up and look at Taehyung one last time. I turn around and exited his room.

-------
Hello there. 😄

-Ambhee