Chapter 27

"Dad, me and Taehyung are Dating" Jungkook finally said and look at Taehyung and give him a small smile. Jungkook look back at his father to see his reaction.

Jungkooks's POV

My dad just look at us. He didn't say anything, he just looking at us with no expression or emotion on his face. I look at Taehyung and saw him just staring down at out intertwined hands, waiting also for my dad's reaction. I gently squeeze his hand and look up at me. And I saw his, his teary eyes that I don't want to see because it hurts.

"Well" my dad suddenly spoke. We look at him waiting for him to continue what he wants to say.

"I guess, congratulations? Actually, I didn't know what to say not that Im against to the both of you, Im just--- surprise. Haha" my dad continued. I don't know but i think he approved?

"dad, you mean?" I ask

"Yes. Its okay for me, son. Just got surprise. I didn't know you two will fell for each other because all I can hear is you two always bickering" my dad answered and laugh. I let out a big sigh that I don't know I was holding. I let go of Tae's hand and stood up to give my dad a hug.

"Thank you so much, dad" i thank my dad and let go of the hug.

"You're welcome son. You know i only want what's the best for you and what makes you happy. so if Taehyung here, is making you happy, then its ok for me." My dad replied and give me a smile. I look at my baby and saw him looking at the floor, wide open eyes and mumbling something. I laugh a little and sit beside him that made him back to his senses.

"Hey baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask him.

"D--did yo--you're dad---- real---ly just s-say yes?" He ask stuttering. Cute.

"Hey! Calm down. And yes, dad approved to our relationship no need to worry. I told you, dad will accept us" i replied. He look at me with his glistering eyes and just give me a very tight hug. I smiled and hug him back. I can that he's crying, and its just a tears of joy. He pulled away form our hug and he look at my father, smiling. He stood up and he hug my father.

"Thank you so much Mr. Jeon, thank you" Taehyung said, repeatedly. My dad just laugh and he hug Taehyung back. Just looking at them makes my heart melts. My dad and my baby.

*time skipppppp*

"I still can't believe your dad will approved to our relationship. I was so nervous earlier, like-- i want to think about the positive sides, but, I can't those negative sides always, you know. Im---" I cut him off by giving him a peck on his lips.

"Baby, your talking nonsense. Haha. Its okay now. Dad approved and that's all."

"Okay, well, how about your mother? You know what, I never heard about your mother, I also didn't see her in this house since I came here."

"well, speaking of my mother, she's in America" i replied. Yes, she's In America because she is the one who take care of our another business there. She only comes back here every 2 years or so on, depends if she's free or not.

"Oh. Is she-- you know, like your father? I mean, is She going to accept us?" Actually, I really don't know.

"My mother is also a good parent. She's kind. But, I don't know. I don't know if she will accept us." Silence filled my room. I look at Tae and he's just busy looking somewhere.

"Hey baby, don't worry. I think, I think my mom will accept us. Don't worry too much baby, okay?" I assured him. He look at me and let out a sigh.

"But what if she don't kookie? What if, she don't want us to be together? What if-- mmppph" I kiss him, there. He needs to stop. he needs to stop those "what ifs" he's thinking off. We kiss with so much passion, with so much affection and with so much love. we pulled away to the kiss and leaned our foreheads together.

"Stop thinking about those stupid things baby, i don't care if she will accept us or not, the important is I love you and you love me, we love each other. We will fight for our love, we will be together, forever" I told him with so much sincerity and kiss his forehead. we look at each other and I saw him crying.

"Hey, why? don't cry baby, everything will be alright"

"Im just-- im just happy Gukkie at the same time, Im also scared. Im happy because i can feel how much you love me, how much I love you. I am also happy because your dad accept us. But Im also scared, scared that this is only for a short time, scared of what would happen the next day, the next next day, Im scared of one day I will lose you." He said while his tears continued to fall from his beautiful eyes. No! That will never happen, that day will never ever happen.

"Baby, listen. That will never ever be happen. You will not lose me, I will not lose you, we will never lose each other. I love you so so so much, baby remember that"

"I love you too, Jungkook. So so so much" and then he hug me. He hug me so tight like he don't want to get out of my embrace. Such a really cutie.

I promise I will never leave him, i will fight for him, I will love him as much as I can.

-jnramblng